Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

1 minute ago, hper50 said:

A couple weeks ago I was wondering if this thread would get to 300 pages by the end of the season. We might be looking at 500, fellers.

What will it be by next March

Wouldn’t the fact that players wanting to leave if Woodson came back make Dolson want to get rid of him even more, or not really? Didn’t know if that’d be something that would be cause of concern for Dolson, or it’d be more of a “fine let them go, we’ll find other players in the portal”. Obviously I’m hoping that if the players are wanting to leave if he comes back then it should be all the more reason to say goodbye to the coach. 

Just now, IUrocker said:

Wouldn’t the fact that players wanting to leave if Woodson came back make Dolson want to get rid of him even more, or not really? Didn’t know if that’d be something that would be cause of concern for Dolson, or it’d be more of a “fine let them go, we’ll find other players in the portal”. Obviously I’m hoping that if the players are wanting to leave if he comes back then it should be all the more reason to say goodbye to the coach. 

I think you will see a lot of turnover of the roster no matter what happens at the end of the season

Not sure if this guy is legit or not but would not be shocking.

Indy sports partizan?

Hoosiers best guard will walk on Sr. night and open his recruitment at the end of the season. Likely won't return to #iubb unless there is a sig. change. Already has # of big NIL offers. I posted this a few weeks ago, but immediately deleted. Confirmed this info today as solid.

1:11 PM · Feb 26, 2024

·

Views

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Indy sports partizan?

Hoosiers best guard will walk on Sr. night and open his recruitment at the end of the season. Likely won't return to #iubb unless there is a sig. change. Already has # of big NIL offers. I posted this a few weeks ago, but immediately deleted. Confirmed this info today as solid.

·

Views

Yeah that’s who I just referenced above. He’s had some questionable info in the past but he does have some connections. Seems pretty adamant on this one.

Sent from my Fisher-Price Flip Phone

1 minute ago, Hornsby said:

Indy sports partizan?

·

Views

He's on here under ISP. He said this a couple of weeks ago in this thread

4 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Reading comprehension is certainly not a strong point among the btb membership.

We image.png @Class of '66 Old Fart

Anything that can temporarily derail the kinda-repetitive Fire Him thread is good fun. Now back to our regularly scheduled ranting, with no raving.

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

We image.png @Class of '66 Old Fart

Anything that can temporarily derail the kinda-repetitive Fire Him thread is good fun. Now back to our regularly scheduled ranting, with no raving.

Whoever referred to you as level headed mod clearly got it wrong.  More like the pointy headed mod.

[mention]ISP [/mention] is saying on Trilly discord that he’s got pretty solid info that Trey is most likely entering portal if Woody isn’t gone at end of season.

Anyone else hearing similar?

Sent from my Fisher-Price Flip Phone

Yeah, it’s getting some traction in the portal thread.