Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

COMPLAIN HERE!

1 minute ago, IUFAN1976 said:

This makes me nauseous just thinking how mediocre we’ve been the last 25 years and that even includes a runner-up in  2002.  Also, didn’t Sampscum have a pretty good record during his time here?

Sampson's team was 21-11 his first year.  The next year they were 22-4 at the time he was bought out and then went 3-4 the rest of the way.  But I'm not going to put that 3-4 on Dakich as it really was a result of Sampson's actions that lead to the team hitting the shitter at the end of the year.

56 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Sampson's team was 21-11 his first year.  The next year they were 22-4 at the time he was bought out and then went 3-4 the rest of the way.  But I'm not going to put that 3-4 on Dakich as it really was a result of Sampson's actions that lead to the team hitting the shitter at the end of the year.

Result of the administrations actions. 

David Bromberg ~ Someone Else's Blues (youtube.com)

SOMEONE ELSE'S BLUES (David Bromberg) David Bromberg When I woke up this morning, everything seemed all right. My woman called me from New York City. She said, "Darlin', did you sleep well last night?" She told me I got three checks in the mail. Hallelujah! I got a refund on my union dues. But when I woke up this morning, I musta had someone else's blues. I swear I don't know why. I don't know why I feel this way. Well, I got, I got someone else's blues in the midst of an almost perfect day.

I don't owe anyone any more money. All my cavities are filled. If I pull my hand outside my pocket too fast, I might drop a couple of fifty-dollar bills. I got more dope than I can smoke. I got more chicks than I can use. Somehow when I woke up the morning, I guess I had somebody else's blues. I swear I don't know why. I don't know why I feel this way. You know I got someone else's blues in the midst of an almost perfect day.

I swear I don't know who the man is that this trouble belongs to. I wonder did he do a murder? Great God, what did that man do? He's a no-good lying rascal, but I guess he's pretty smart, Cuz he's outside havin' himself a real fine, sweet, happy time and his blues are right here, breaking my heart. I swear I don't know why. I don't know why I feel this way. I got someone else's blues in the midst of an almost perfect day.

Xavier or Sparks hits Lerch below the belt.  IU beat POTFB in the paint(er).

8 hours ago, Josh said:

I'm not one of those "back in my day" old guys.  For the most part things (innovation, acceptance, technology, progress) are better now than when I was young.

Except Jeep Wranglers.  Back in my day this was the coolest vehicle a guy could own.  Now they're "cutesy" vehicles with those stupid rubber duckies on the dash.  They've been ruined!  It angers me!!!!  Stop ruining cool stuff!!!!!

As a lifted Wrangler owner I second this complaint—

and now parents are getting their kids Wranglers and they can’t drive them for crap!

Ok, watched the end of the UCLA @ Cal game... and in the post game show, they showed highlights of Washington State @ Oregon ... for the sake of everything holy in basketball, can we make Oregon's entry into the B1G conditional on getting rid of that gawd-awful basketball floor? Not only is it incredibly ugly, it's darn near impossible to see the court markings with all of that crap painted on the floor.

14 hours ago, JF87 said:

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland remains a joke.  Another year and Styx still haven't been nominated.  Pop singers, hip hop and rap artist get in, but still no Styx.  Someone needs to start a real Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  

A cruel unjust world, but we must endure. 

I hate it when people are mentioning time left in a basketball game that's less than one second and write three-tenths of a second as 0.03. That's not three-tenths, that's three-hundredths. Three-tenths is 0.3. We learned this in fifth grade. 

I hate it when people are mentioning time left in a basketball game that's less than one second and write three-tenths of a second as 0.03. That's not three-tenths, that's three-hundredths. Three-tenths is 0.3. We learned this in fifth grade. 
If you watch the 1987 title game at the end listen to Billy packer. It was before they showed tenths but he was still talking about it.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, HoosierHoopster said:

As a lifted Wrangler owner I second this complaint—

and now parents are getting their kids Wranglers and they can’t drive them for crap!

Add to that they all have stickers that say, 'Silly boys, Jeeps are for girls.' Guess they waited for every WWII vet to leave the earth before making those stickers.

I would like to complain that Wisky beat our *** and then promptly showed their true sucky self, but then I remember that they'd still whoop us in the middle of a losing streak. 

How many complaints is that?