Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Coach Curt Cignetti to INDIANA

4 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I live in Ellettsville and was always told if you cross the river into Spencer it will make you dumber but I will go check this out because of my love of Moz sticks

I have been told you all have a Starbucks now. Big news, E-Ville making moves!

Best crab rangoon's around at China Star! (or they used to be haha)

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

If we do hire Hart than that tells me we either went cheap or struck out on several others. 

To be fair, he's got experience at both the worst and one of the best football schools in the conference. He might have just schooled Dolson on what is wrong with IUFB and how he'll make it a better place. 

1 hour ago, poppedcolla said:

Cignetti back on the menu according to Weaver.

Attaboy Dolson!

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

my only red flag is he's 62. Do we have to have all of our coaches in their 60's

He's my #1 out of all the names listed. A proven winner that creates cultures (notice the plural) of winning. Dude just knows how to win. Like he demands it and his teams just execute. 

Cignetti is 62 so he wouldn't have a long time, but could possibly build a foundation. Sun Belt to B1G is a pretty big jump, hopefully he could put together a staff that could recruit at a high enough level.

I'd take him over Hart though. Incredible record over his career.

He's my #1 out of all the names listed. A proven winner that creates cultures (notice the plural) of winning. Dude just knows how to win. Like he demands it and his teams just execute. 
You named Cignetti a long time ago before he was the hot name.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk