Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

DoctorP

Mgbako Arrested, Paying Small Fine for Misdemeanor

1 minute ago, Golfman25 said:

There isn't an employee at a Taco Bell that knows what a criminal trespass is.    They called because some dude was yelling at them for his food and wouldn't leave the drive thru.  :)

Also entirely likely! But I also don't know if that's what happened either.

34 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

For sure! If that's what happened (and I don't doubt that) then he certainly bears a real part of the blame and that would have accelerated what was already not going well.  But the entirety of the people who may have acted inappropriately is still up for conjecture. 

For instance (and i am not saying this happened because i just don't know); if he pre-paid for his food and was asked to get his car out of the drive-thru lane while they called the police, but stayed there in the lot because he wanted to tell the police they ripped him off (in his mind)? 

Lots of "ifs."

The police report stated they refused to serve him because he was abrasive and cussing out employees in the drive thru line (implying they were open) and asked him to move away from the drive thru line (likely so they could continue serving other customers). Doubt Taco Bell cares if he sits there and yells at a window during closed business hours.

The fact they called the police to remove him from the drive thru line (likely because he was impeding business) throws your theory about getting ripped off on a mobile order out the window. 

Edited by IndyResident16

4 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

You simply accept a "police report" based on what a TACO BELL employee and Bloomington cops say after they broke his window and dragged him out of the car in what was a clearly non-violent situation. it's your take, it's not fact, you don't know the actual facts, accepting them blindly doesn't make them so. Just going to leave it there.

Way for this to go COMPLETELY over your head. His widow never gets broken if:

1. He simply leaves the first time Taco Bell tells him to leave (now trespassing)

2. Leaves at any point during the 15 minute window law enforcement told him to leave (still trespassing)

3. doesn’t return to Taco Bell after leaving the first time (trespassing again)

4. exits the car when the police tell him he’s under arrest (now resisting arrest)

You have to be some kind of stupid for things to go where they went for MM.

8 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

1. He simply leaves the first time Taco Bell tells him to leave (now trespassing)

2. Leaves at any point during the 15 minute window law enforcement told him to leave (still trespassing)

4. exits the car when the police tell him he’s under arrest (now resisting arrest)

Brian Evans. Cranky Knight era guy. Friend of the Dane Fife ‘sack up’ crowd. Close friend of Calbert. On the Hoosier Hysterics podcast today.

Care to guess his take on this?

1 hour ago, mamasa said:

Mmm, I’ll disagree. I’ve seen people trespassed because someone working there has a beef w the “trespasser”, I’ve seen police called because someone working wants to get someone else in trouble, etc. Just because they’re the ones that initiated the police call doesn’t mean they didn’t contribute to the problem 

Over/ Under on when (if) we find out, that there is a woman (ex, tinder, fans only) involved? ...  hmmmm 

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Brian Evans. Cranky Knight era guy. Friend of the Dane Fife ‘sack up’ crowd. Close friend of Calbert. On the Hoosier Hysterics podcast today.

Care to guess his take on this?

If it's anything other than using common sense I don't really care. Really the only type of thing you can offer in a situation like this. MM certainly applied zero of it. 

Edited by IndyResident16

5 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

If it's anything other than using common sense I don't really care. Really the only type of thing you can offer in a situation like this. MM certainly applied zero of it. 

So you won't listen to anyone else's points?  Sounds reasonable

17 minutes ago, IndyResident16 said:

Did your nachos get cold while waiting for MM in the drive thru? You seem awfully passionate about making MM out to be a villian....

1 hour ago, IndyResident16 said:

Cursing at fast food employees to the effect of having the police called on you automatically puts you in the wrong. How silly can you be?

What do you do when they won’t give you your food or refund your money? Say thanks and walk away.

Just now, Chris007 said:

What do you do when they won’t give you your food or refund your money? Say thanks and walk away.

Not act like a jack** the next time I visit a Taco Bell and reach out to customer service on the app in which I placed the order? You know like an adult would do.

Getting arrested over a $10 Taco Bell order is a choice. 

3 minutes ago, mamasa said:

Good news is you'll be gone in about a week. We don't do a whole lot of negative or drama here, sensing that's your MO

I'm negative for not excusing extreme lack of judgement and terrible personal choices that resulted in an unnecessary arrest? 

Sue me I guess. 

Edited by IndyResident16

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I’ve read your last ten posts and there is no way you’ll convince me you wouldn’t act like a jacka$$

I can assure you I''ve never been arrested at a fast food joint. You must be the other guy.

Edited by IndyResident16