Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Barrel Rick

Trent Sisley is an Outstanding Hoosier and (2025) SG - to UConn Thread

2 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I don't throw my opinion out often on recruits.

But when you do, it's to say when we won't be getting someone.

And that's going to be true more often than not for any school's priority recruits when there are multiple high-end schools in the mix. In this case; three of them.

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Y'all didn't wanna believe me about Haralson either.

Who didn’t believe you?    Everyone that followed that recruitment closely knew that Notre Dame was a serious option. Anyone saying IU was the obvious choice was just throwing darts like most people do on a message board.   Just like anyone following this recruitment closely knows its  a 2 horse race between your 1 and 3 

38 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

But when you do, it's to say when we won't be getting someone.

And that's going to be true more often than not for any school's priority recruits when there are multiple high-end schools in the mix. In this case; three of them.

I guessed Ware to Indiana pretty early.

12 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I'm saying it's...

1. UConn

2. North Carolina

3. Indiana

not sure why 2 and 3 really matters in recruiting scenarios. Do recruits come out with a post recruitment rankings?

I choose Indiana, but in a close second was UConn, and coming in third was UNC. Here are my top 25 end of my recruitment rankings:

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

Really?? You seem like a cowboy to me

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

You should get a source. And a horse.

Horses are too expensive and don't act like cats. now if you could find me a horse sized cat(that won't eat me), I'd look into it.

1 hour ago, ledies22 said:

not sure why 2 and 3 really matters in recruiting scenarios. Do recruits come out with a post recruitment rankings?

I choose Indiana, but in a close second was UConn, and coming in third was UNC. Here are my top 25 end of my recruitment rankings:

Give it time. It will come.

5 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Of course you are.

I'm surprised you don't have IU fourth ... 

If you would just go off of his interview with Peegs I would have them in the same order. I know that doesn't mean everything but what he said about each team made me feel like it was 

UCONN 

UNC

IU

With the Harrelson recruitment that until a week or so before his announcement it seemed like it was IU. The last week it seemed to change to ND. Maybe this talk about Mullins and UCONN is just that and at the end it will be IU