Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB v Wisconsin, Saturday 1/14, 1:00 pm EST on CBS

The Badgers’ depth could be tested again when they face Indiana at noon Saturday in Bloomington if Wahl, who suffered an ankle injury Jan. 3 against Minnesota, can't go.

“Will he be available Saturday?” Gard said after the loss to Michigan State. “I don’t know.”

Wahl was held out of practice again Thursday and his status for the Indiana game is uncertain.

10 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Well their best player might not play... Meaning some random dude will go off. And we lose by 15. Scattered boos begin going to halftime. 

Jeezus -- will you give it a rest! Most of us are beyond frustrated, but goddamn -- you're beating a dead horse. 

7 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Jeezus -- will you give it a rest! Most of us are beyond frustrated, but goddamn -- you're beating a dead horse. 

Which brings about a good question:  if IU was playing against a team of dead horses right now, could they beat them?

;)

10 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Which brings about a good question:  if IU was playing against a team of dead horses right now, could they beat them?

;)

At least they couldn't cut baseline.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

The Badgers’ depth could be tested again when they face Indiana at noon Saturday in Bloomington if Wahl, who suffered an ankle injury Jan. 3 against Minnesota, can't go.

“Will he be available Saturday?” Gard said after the loss to Michigan State. “I don’t know.”

Wahl was held out of practice again Thursday and his status for the Indiana game is uncertain.

I am not sure who wrote this article, but just comedy really....the Badgers depth could be tested because they are missing their starter....just gloss over the fact that IU is missing two starters...That is just not a good headline when playing against a team missing two key cogs in their wheel.

10 minutes ago, Gnet550 said:

I am not sure who wrote this article, but just comedy really....the Badgers depth could be tested because they are missing their starter....just gloss over the fact that IU is missing two starters...That is just not a good headline when playing against a team missing two key cogs in their wheel.

It's a local Wisconsin reporter in an article that centers on detailing the health of Tyler Wahl.

Seems like pretty appropriate stuff to me.

33 minutes ago, IU_FanClub said:

A win tomorrow goes a long way towards getting us back on track. I think Woodson is doing a terrible job but I care more about this team winning than I do about anything else so let’s get after it and get a win

I was thinking the same thing. Pounding Wisconsin at home would go a long way to easing a lot of the fans’ tension and maybe even turn around the locker room.  

I’ve seen stranger things happen.