Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ebridges24

Xavier and Race

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I'm 90% it's a MCL sprain. ...an early Feb return is for sure possible if that's the injury. 

SIdenote-- did Bill Polian invent IU's injury information release program? Holy crap. Just give us a little info lol 

The never-ending fear of getting sued didn't die when Glass retired lol.

Just now, Hovadipo said:

The never-ending fear of getting sued didn't die when Glass retired lol.

Growing up... get the tube on the Colts game....Dan Dierdorf and Ian Eagle get rolling through the starting lineups "oh and Dallas Clark is out today, and we have no idea why" but anyways, here is the opening kickoff..... 

13-year-old me is like WTFFFF NO DALLAS!?!?!?! I was not prepared for this!! The same feeling I have watching IU and it's effing both sports!!! 

On 1/9/2023 at 4:58 PM, RaceToTheTop said:

Calloway just couldn't shoulder the responsibility.

CtnYhaPWYAIjc2f.jpg

Earl did have some spunk, I remember him kinda getting in pork chop's face cause they kept leaving him open for 3's and Earl was hitting them that night.

28 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Earl was on Hoosier Hysterics and you have to love him.

He’s an OG.

Lifted my Hoosier spirits with that listen.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Was Earl the one Mike Davis called "soup sandwich"?

7 minutes ago, HoosierX said:

I think it’s safe to say X meant a lot more to this team than anyone realized.

Yes. He was somehow the emotional/spiritual leader. That’s not good that a player of his caliber (good, not great) can cause your team to fall apart when gone.

1 hour ago, realTomCrean said:

What’s the status on X? Any time table laid out for his return?

I'm pretty sure it's after IU will have eliminated themselves from an at-large NCAAT bid.

It looks like mid February for X and Race at the earliest.  That will be 10 games they will miss.  The season is already spiraling down the toilet, that’s 10 more games this team will most likely lose unless CMW makes some changes that will give this team a better chance to win, and we don’t see him making any changes because Mike Woodson seems too stubborn and stuck in his ways.  Only plays certain people and will not will try new lineups or style of play