Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IU Basketball News and Notes

Braden Smith:  2 games, 30% from the field, 6 ppg, 3.5 rpb, 2.5 apg, 7 turnovers to 5 assists.  But those were against the stellar programs of Appalachian State and Milwaukee.

Reneau:  12 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 71.4% from the field.

JHS:  7.5 ppg, 3.0 rpg, 6.0 apg, 12 to 5 assist to turnover ratio.  

1 hour ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Braden Smith:  2 games, 30% from the field, 6 ppg, 3.5 rpb, 2.5 apg, 7 turnovers to 5 assists.  But those were against the stellar programs of Appalachian State and Milwaukee.

Reneau:  12 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 71.4% from the field.

JHS:  7.5 ppg, 3.0 rpg, 6.0 apg, 12 to 5 assist to turnover ratio.  

It's not the kid's fault that some talking head puts him somewhere he doesn't belong. I like Smith and hope he does well. He's from my alma matur. However, both of our guys are clearly better and that will be obvious as we go along.

9 minutes ago, cthomas said:

It's not the kid's fault that some talking head puts him somewhere he doesn't belong. I like Smith and hope he does well. He's from my alma matur. However, both of our guys are clearly better and that will be obvious as we go along.

Besides our two guys, Taris Reed also is ranked above Clark - who is the highest rated player from the B1G incoming frosh in the Rivals rankings; JHS and Reneau are also the top ranked B1G players in the 247 rankings.

Braden Smith? Not ranked in Rivals, 196th in 247.

8 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Trayce and Hunter Dickinson on a podcast together. This little clip is funny as hell, I highly recommend!

I hope IU destroys Mich and they finish below .500 in conference.....but he's not wrong about B-town. Plenty of interesting characters. Not sure how it stacks up to Ann Arbor though. 

On 11/17/2022 at 7:39 PM, Hardwood83 said:

I hope IU destroys Mich and they finish below .500 in conference.....but he's not wrong about B-town. Plenty of interesting characters. Not sure how it stacks up to Ann Arbor though. 

"There's a lot of weirdos in Bloomington," says Hunter Dickinson as he attempts to hold back his coach from hitting another opposing coach.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2023/06/05/indiana-hoosiers-basketball-history-best-transfers-over-past-30-years-iu-marco-killingsworth/70138744007/

It'll be interesting to see something like this in a few years since the number of transfers has gone waaaay up.

I didn't realize that Gladness had passed away. That family has had a rough time.

2 hours ago, go iu bb said:

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2023/06/05/indiana-hoosiers-basketball-history-best-transfers-over-past-30-years-iu-marco-killingsworth/70138744007/

It'll be interesting to see something like this in a few years since the number of transfers has gone waaaay up.

I didn't realize that Gladness had passed away. That family has had a rough time.

First - Earl Calloway, the Bulgarian citizen. That's kind of fun.

Gladness's family went through so much, hard to read all of that.

3 hours ago, go iu bb said:

I almost forget Evan Fitzner was ever a Hoosier...