Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

IU vs St Mary’s - Thursday: NCAA Round of 64- 7:20 pm ET on TBS

Anybody else worried that Hunter Thompson just unleashed the stomach virus on our whole team??? If so, we’re done for. That stuff is highly contagious and spreading like crazy. I had Covid twice and the stomach bug recently and I’d rather have Covid a thousand times over that again. 24 hours of hell and confined to a bathroom.

Pretty even matchup. 

Would like to see a win, but Hoosiers are playing with house money at this point. I said at the beginning of the season I’d be more than happy with Round of 32, but Woody has exceeded my expectations this season already. 

Happy to be a Hoosier fan right now no matter how this game goes. Still…WIN!

23 minutes ago, Whoozhers said:

See, even Cuban agrees with me…..

IMG_1647428919.009117.jpg

Our guys need to sleep with that Wilson. Have it in their hands 24/7. Get the feel of that bad mam-a-jama.

Gemoji459.png Hemoji459.pngemoji459.pngsiers!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

And it wasn’t just IU who had trouble. I honestly think that played a part in maldanado’s turnovers, he kept losing control of the ball and it was just plain odd

Prediction: Indiana 66; St. Mary's  64.

St. Mary's lost to Wisconsin and Zags twice. But beat the Zags, too.

They slow it down. Even scoring starters. Methodical and in control they don't make mistakes.

But, Wyoming didn't make mistakes until they met IU's defense.

They don't defend the 3. But IU can't hit the inside of a barn.

The difference is St. Mary's does not have an excellent player. IU has TJD!

IU makes it to Saturday's game!

Apparently IU’s flight was delayed over 3 hours and may not have left until around 5 am. If that’s the case I’m really really worried we just won’t have the energy for tomorrow. Obviously hoping like hell we win. At full strength and rested I really think we can beat this team 

9 minutes ago, Dave from Dayton said:

Prediction: Indiana 66; St. Mary's  64.

St. Mary's lost to Wisconsin and Zags twice. But beat the Zags, too.

They slow it down. Even scoring starters. Methodical and in control they don't make mistakes.

But, Wyoming didn't make mistakes until they met IU's defense.

They don't defend the 3. But IU can't hit the inside of a barn.

The difference is St. Mary's does not have an excellent player. IU has TJD!

IU makes it to Saturday's game!

Agree with everything you said except for St. Mary's not having an excellent player.  I'm worried about who guards Kuhse.  I've watched St. Mary's 3 times this year (one the win over the Zags) and no one could stop Kuhse (G) from getting into the lane

12 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Apparently IU’s flight was delayed over 3 hours and may not have left until around 5 am. If that’s the case I’m really really worried we just won’t have the energy for tomorrow. Obviously hoping like hell we win. At full strength and rested I really think we can beat this team 

That’s what I am worried about, we will probably not get enough rest

Was wondering about Race. Anyone notice that he isn't playing like he did earlier in the conference games? 

Is he so beat up that bruises are on top of bruises? I understand that he always gets tough assignments.

Thank goodness that Geronimo has hops and has developed that special sense.

23 minutes ago, VO5 said:

correct, plane is landing in Portland in 30 minutes.  

22 minutes ago, theriverpilot said:

Agree with everything you said except for St. Mary's not having an excellent player.  I'm worried about who guards Kuhse.  I've watched St. Mary's 3 times this year (one the win over the Zags) and no one could stop Kuhse (G) from getting into the lane

Well any one player can have a field day. But if IU plays an "A" game, isn't tired, the defense travels,  hits free throws...

Well, you know.

Not sure if this was linked elsewhere, but it was a nice confidence-boosting read for this fan.  And, yes, it was likely written by one of the many who originally said IU would be knocked out by Wyoming (so many like to make their predictions and then change their tunes as things unfold).

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2022-03-16/why-indiana-first-four-team-most-likely-go-run-2022-ncaa-mens-basketball?amp