Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Wyoming — Tuesday: NCAA rd of 68 - 9:10pm on TruTV

5 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Agree about getting a game in. STM hasn’t played since March 8th. Advantage us on that front. 

Agree, it goes both ways.  I hear some saying the travel will impact our performance but just as significant is St Mary's prolonged break

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Agree about getting a game in. STM hasn’t played since March 8th. Advantage us on that front. 

Didn't even think about that. Heck, we weren't even in the tournament on March 8th. 9 days is a long way to go without playing. Meanwhile IU has had 4 games and changed the tone on the season. 

Just now, Five Prime said:

Agree, it goes both ways.  I here some saying the travel will impact our performance but just as significant is St Mary's prolonged break

St Mary’s is also an 10.5 hour drive to Portland, but I’m sure they will bring a pretty good crowd

3 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

So far Mike Woodson is 3-1 in his postseason career at IU. Small sample size but compare it to the previous 5 coaches...

Miller 3-4 (1-3 without the NIT)

Crean 10-14 (4-11 without the 3 Sweet 16 runs)

Dakich 0-2

Sampson 1-2

Davis 14-11 (9-10 without the magical 2002 run)

Woody's been here for less than a year and he already has more/tied postseason wins than 3 of the previous 5 coaches. 

I like it but the only one that needs parentheses is Archie

10 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

We've won 3 big, pressure-packed games in the last week. Winning in March can help fix a program's culture. Really hoping this carries over into future seasons. It's been a long time since we could go into seasons feeling we'd be at our peak in March. 

And lost the 4th on a 40' bank **** !

Also... I've always said the media hates Indiana. They really don't like us winning. Like.... Ever. 

2012- they wanted New Mexico State and VCU to beat us. 

2013- they wanted Temple to beat us. 

2016- they wanted Chattanooga and Kentucky. 

This year- they wanted Wyoming to beat us. 

Honestly, I think Rece Davis has picked every team IU has played to beat us. 

6 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

So far Mike Woodson is 3-1 in his postseason career at IU. Small sample size but compare it to the previous 5 coaches...

Miller 3-4 (1-3 without the NIT)

Crean 10-14 (4-11 without the 3 Sweet 16 runs)

Dakich 0-2

Sampson 1-2

Davis 14-11 (9-10 without the magical 2002 run)

Woody's been here for less than a year and he already has more/tied postseason wins than 3 of the previous 5 coaches. 

Not to kick a guy when he's down, but did you see where Georgia fired Crean after going 6-26 this season? The guy has really crashed a very promising career....there are only so many Dwayne Wade's in one's lifetime!

3 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

Had to do a double-check on the box score. P-Stew played 37 minutes tonight?? That’s far too many minutes. Wow. 

He’s the only one who could guard maldanado so I disagree