Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Wyoming — Tuesday: NCAA rd of 68 - 9:10pm on TruTV

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

I believe they acted like their arms & hands fell off from us shaking them too hard. I did read where someone at the game said what people didn't see at home was the Wyoming coaches were in the ears of the officials during every TV timeout. 

The stupid thing:  if Graham had swung not as hard and they called a foul on him, they wouldn’t have reviewed it and the foul would have stayed.

I believe they acted like their arms & hands fell off from us shaking them too hard. I did read where someone at the game said what people didn't see at home was the Wyoming coaches were in the ears of the officials during every TV timeout. 

Every time they showed Wyoming's coach on the sideline he was complaining about the refs. Was pretty annoying considering the foul disparity between the teams

Just now, HoosierHoopster said:

But did you ever officiate in Wisconsin? 
:)

Actually did an AAU tourney there many years ago. It was the Windy City classic but in Wisconsin instead of Chicago. I remember Tom Izzo being there and thinking a lot of himself. 

39 minutes ago, iubb said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because of the Committee’s laziness, this is what happens.  They already had UCLA and St. Mary’s in that pod, whoever was going to the last 2 teams in, we’re going to have to travel.  The committee screwed up, IMO.  

3 hours ago, Chris007 said:

IU just landed about 20 minutes ago in Portland. Glad to see flight tracker still works when were not tracking coaches.

We're the refs part of the last four in too?

TJD & JG played as well as they could.

P Stew played a lot but we don't win without his D on Maldanado. Everyone else struggled with him.

Off Night for Race, Trey, Rob, Kopp.

We won with bad X so you have to think we will get good X tomorrow night. 

They seemed to play nervous

Just now, HoosierAloha said:

We could be more aggressive on offense too. We tend to look for the whistle instead of finishing.

100 % agree. We go up soft hoping for a foul, instead of going strong demanding a foul. A couple of times last night we tried to dunk on someone and either got a no call or a whistle

Just now, Chris007 said:

100 % agree. We go up soft hoping for a foul, instead of going strong demanding a foul. A couple of times last night we tried to dunk on someone and either got a no call or a whistle

The gliding and moving away from contact needs to be fixed too. Missing a dunk sucks but I'd prefer that over jumping away from the defender.

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Every coaching staff does that during timeouts.   Ya and Fife were talking to the refs also 

17 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Because of the Committee’s laziness, this is what happens.  They already had UCLA and St. Mary’s in that pod, whoever was going to the last 2 teams in, we’re going to have to travel.  The committee screwed up, IMO.  

Maybe....or it worked out just like they planned?:farting_smiley:

Actually did an AAU tourney there many years ago. It was the Windy City classic but in Wisconsin instead of Chicago. I remember Tom Izzo being there and thinking a lot of himself. 

I don't understand the medias love for Tom Izzo. 

Read an article yesterday about 2 other teams waiting on flight schedules from the NCAA

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, IUc2016 said:

Every time they showed Wyoming's coach on the sideline he was complaining about the refs. Was pretty annoying considering the foul disparity between the teams

At one point I looked at my partner and said "I'm not the only one who thinks this coach is a whiny little b***h am I?" The answer was a resounding no.