Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Game Thread: vs. St. John’s - 9:12 - FS1

Disagree? Because he alone gave up 5 points and 2 fouls prior in about a 90 second span

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

No I was laughing cause he made that impossible basket and is king now

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

I wouldn't be ready to give him that....yet.  3 fouls in the few minutes he's been in.  Defense not really there.

Phinisee’s a senior and Lander is a freshman. Phinisee hasn’t gotten any better than he was as a freshman (and probably has gotten worse). I don’t see any reason to expect him to get any better. Lander, on the other hand, could be the point guard of the future. The team isn’t any worse with Lander out there, so no reason not to play him. 

Disagree. He was fairly strong with the ball and was giving good effort on D
Disagree already posted why. It was real bad if you go back and watch. Had no clue where he was defensively

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, pappy1865 said:

didn't mean to like this.  Rob's D is good. Lander has shown some flashes tonight, but give me  Rob for D. 

What I’m saying is we are better off with Landers ability on offense. Phin struggles to get the ball up the court and as a senior makes boneheaded turnovers. His Defense isn’t good enough to overcome his offensive woes. Of course my opinion. Lander gets phins mins he’s gonna settle in and gain confidence. Exponentially higher upside for this team.