Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2024) PF - Derik Queen to Maryland

4 hours ago, Ngw7183 said:

Not sure why you would reply and change spelling to make me look stupid :)

Because apparently I misread what you typed and inverted your letters.  :)

Just an aside, edits don't show up as edited unless you click the box on the edit.  I didn't know notice that until recently.

On 10/27/2023 at 4:17 PM, ziggyiu said:

Hey, @Chris007 - I don’t mean to single you out by any means--I'm open to any response.

Why do people think he is an insider? I'm not being flippant. I'm really curious.

Everything I've ever seen him post is vague, so he can squirrel out of his predictions. Or his posts are nonsensical. When someone calls him out, he whines about it and hides. 

I know a little bit about him. Perhaps he's a really great source for high school men's lacrosse in the Chicago suburbs. I've just not seen why people think his content--message board posts, Twitter posts, emails--are insider information.  

*NT

Edited by CoachSS
*NT

32 minutes ago, Redcamaro said:

TJD sure did a great job getting it out there just how much Woody had helped develop him and how the offense Woody ran made it easy for him to learn the pro game. Just in time! Gotta be looking good to Queen.

I am sure many of us thought that same thing.  For me, I don’t see how that is not the final sign of where you need to be if you are Queen. No way you can rationalize Maryland as being comparable there. 

Big men getting ready and being valuable to NBA is not something that has been reality for many years now.  Woody could really have something here if IU becomes the place to go as a big man. 

4 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Liam tweeted the interview of TJD last night towards Queen.  Liam is doing what he can that is for sure

Queen: “Dude, what do I have to do for you to stop sending me all this $hit?”

McNeeley: 

Queen: (Deep sigh) “Fine.”