Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

Maybe Keion Brooks and TJD can team up after all?  We want that right? 

TJD should stay 1 more year.  Garza goes.  Cockburn goes.  He could be even more dominant next year imo.  

TJD, Waynefleek appreciates your efforts and want a third year.  

Thanks

Nebraska, 
Providence,
Kansas,
Texas Tech,
St. John’s,
 LSU,
TCU,
Villanova,
Duke,
Michigan St. have all reached out for former Hoosier Al Durham @aldurham01 , per source
Andrew slater 
Saved me some time from having to go find it. Not a bad list of schools. I imagine some of the big names are out. Would assume he will go somewhere he will start. Could be the man if he goes somewhere like Nebraska or providence

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

There are going to be guys, really good guys, entering the transfer portal all the way up until start of school next August/September. 

We can play walk ons from the baseball team if it means Brad Stevens is the coach next year.  

What are some of yall talking about?   With all due respect.  

3 hours ago, maharkn said:

There was a list on twitter that Kansas, Duke, Michigan state, Nebraska, and others have reached out to him

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

I think Nebraska has a bot set up monitoring the transfer portal that automatically contacts any player that appears on it. It seems they contact every transfer and are one of the first schools to do so.

Nice list for Durham, though. Maybe he wasn't as bad as some fans like to say. I wish him good luck.

27 minutes ago, Evariste Galois said:

Is Keion leaving UK?

There was some speculation that trying to get Keion to transfer here would be something Archie would gun for to try to save his job. Something to point Dolson to when they had the conversation. I can't imagine he's thrilled at Kentucky, though. Their fans got pissed at him for some comments he made regarding social issues, and I can't imagine the on-court part of his time there probably hasn't went how he expected. 

26 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Huh?

Great school in a beautiful place, but for basketball it's an odd quick turn.

Didn't want to wait around for the Stevens announcement. Stevens as HC would be quite the consolation prize, no? Believe it into existence is how I prefer to spend this coaching search

1 minute ago, Unexpectedflash said:

Seems like a guy Gonzaga gets and turns into an All american 

They are the favorite for Chet Holmgren the number 1 player in the class of 2021.  I don’t think walker will end up at there.  Should be interesting because everyone will call about walker 

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

They are the favorite for Chet Holmgren the number 1 player in the class of 2021.  I don’t think walker will end up at there.  Should be interesting because everyone will call about walker 

Just as an aside,  Holmgren is such a freak. That kid playing for Few in that conference would be completely unfair.