Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Archie. Miller. Fired.

Ugh! Do to sick kids, I spend the entire night awake, no sleep, I finally pass out and boom news drop! :92:

Same here brother! I finally get to sleep and figure I’m good due to the slow news coming in. I wake up check the board and see that I’m now 200+ posts behind. Fricken knew exactly what happened. Skipped right to the end.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

yeah there is one at 4pm. I'd assume this will be our 'double check plus' presser.

Didn’t we just have a press conference bout firing a head coach??

Fun times nonetheless. I’m excited for a presser!

lets be honest, this firing/hiring has become our March Madness.  Lets hope we break the cycle this time around.  Even if whoever we hire does not bring national championships, I will be happy if we have a run where we are consistently a top quartile BT job, consisently in the NCAA and have national championship caliber team every 4-5 years

7 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Sounds like Roberts, Hunter, Marshall and a portion of the support staff are sticking around to run things. 

At least on an interim basis.  I'd imagine the new coach will want his own staff, but it'd be hard to fire McRoberts since he's a Hoosier