Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Wisconsin - 1/7/21 @ 7:00 ET on FS1-TV

On the road at the dreaded Kohl Center to face the #8/10 ranked Badgers (9-2) (3-1).  

Tunein Radio

Live Stats

JACKSON-DAVIS LIVING UP TO EXPECTATIONS
Sophomore forward Trayce Jackson-Davis ranks among B1G leaders in scoring, rebounds, field goal percentage and blocked shots.  His most dominant performance this season was a 25-point, 17-rebound effort at Florida State. He had a career-high 31 points in the win over Stanford in the 3rd place game at Maui.  He had 22 points and 15 boards against Maryland. He had 12 points, 5 boards and 2 steals while making all 5 of his FG attempts in the final 10 minutes against the Terrapins.  He is a Preseason All-Big Ten pick and has been named to several Preseason All-American teams and is on the watch lists for the Wooden, Naismith and Malone Awards.  He has had 15 career double-doubles. The Hoosiers are 13-2 when he reaches that milestone.  He is averaging 20.3 points, 8.3 rebounds while shooting 53.5% from the floor and a team-high 19 blocks this season. He is the only Hoosier in the last 25 years to have 3 games of 25 points and 15 rebounds (at Minnesota, Nebraska). He is 3rd in the nation in FTs made (67) and 2nd in attempts (92).  He had 21 points, 8 boards and a career-high 5 blocks against Butler and 22 points and 9 caroms against Northwestern.  He had 22 points and 6 rebounds against Penn State.  

He is rated 2nd in the KenPom Player of the Year rankings (1.599) behind Iowa's Luke Garza (1.819) and ahead of Illinois' Ayo Dosunmu (1.578).

ARMAAN ON A ROLL
Prior to suffering a rolled left ankle early in the Maryland game, sophomore Armaan Franklin averaged  18.8 points, shooting 54.8% from the field and 60.0% from 3FG in the previous 5 games.  He established career-high scoring efforts in 3 of those games.  He had 23 points and made 5 of 6 3FG at Illinois.  He followed up his first career-high 19-point performance against North Alabama with a 20-point effort against Butler.  He hit 5 of 7 3-pointers and added 3 assists and two steals.  

QUICK HITS
The Hoosiers 14 second chance points was their best output since scoring 17 against Providence.  IU held Maryland scoreless for a 6:19 streak during the second half.  The Hoosiers are scheduled to travel to Lincoln from Madison for their Sunday game at Nebraska.

55 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

**** Wisconsin

**** the Kohl's Center

**** the refs

**** the Grinch

**** Greg Gard

**** Happ

**** Bruzierwistesazerarszzz

**** their "tough until they're not"

**** Davidson

This just about covers it. 

Edit: **** Bucky

I think we're one of like 3 Big Ten teams that has never won a game in the Call Center, Nebraska and Rutgers being the other two. 
And those two haven't even been in the conference a long time. I am not sure how old the call center is but it feels we been losing to them while knight was still here lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just looked it up we haven't beat Wisconsin on the road since 1996! Also if you look at all the games since very few w against these clowns anywhere! Are we sick of being terrible yet!

HOOSIERS!

I'm not expecting anything pretty from tonight. As we all have noted, we simply don't play well there no matter who the coach or how talented we are. 

EDIT: I have changed my profile picture to a player we all loved so when I make comments supporting Archie, I don't get too much hate. LOL

3 hours ago, Bobman1 said:

Any word on if Armaan will be available today? Would think the Hoosiers will need #2 if they wanna pull the upset today.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't expect him back until the Purdue game. That game is Archie's Super Bowl. We have to have everyone healthy for it. 

This one is probably not worth watching. Think I'll spend some extra time with the wife and kids tonight.
Yea I am not quite there yet but I used to be excited thinking we can win every game as recently as a couple years ago. That is now gone I feel no chance we win tonight but will watch and hope