Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Tom Crean to be next Georgia coach / 6 year 3.2 Million annually

Some people are so salty. It’s like this guy stole their ice cream cone. Good for him, good luck, and I can’t wait for the meltdown when we lose to him in the Sweet Sixteen.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

55 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Some people are so salty. It’s like this guy stole their ice cream cone. Good for him, good luck, and I can’t wait for the meltdown when we lose to him in the Sweet Sixteen.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

I’ll have what you’re having!  We all know that isn’t a possibility!

This makes zero sense. You can't wait until we lose to Crean in the sweet 16? Why? You want IU to lose? Are you salty about other posters being salty?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

That’s a lotta salt

This makes zero sense. You can't wait until we lose to Crean in the sweet 16? Why? You want IU to lose? Are you salty about other posters being salty?

Creans not making a sweet sixteen at Georgia. Bank it. I just can't believe they paid him what we are pasking Archie at iu. He is the worlds greatest salesman.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It’s not salty, it’s sarcasm. The irony of Crean beating us to finally progress past the Sweet Sixteen again feels exactly like something that would happen to Indiana.

I wonder if Crean will recruit the Midwest now that he doesn't coach there anymore.

Heard he always wanted to recruit a project big from Somalia! Now he has his chance. Now on the serious side, Crean is so spastic in his recruiting every kid in the country will have an offer from UGA. LOL. AT LEAST HE is close to Atlanta and his beloved Diet Coke. It will be great to see that clapping fool on the sidelines of another school. We can watch and actually laugh now! We all know his play book or lack there of.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Good for Tom. We all figured he'd end up at this type of destination and he can make a little noise there. I'm just going to sit back and have a bottle of pepto on deck when Georgia hits the elite eight in 2 years, lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using BtownBanners mobile app

He has his work cut out for him. Stegman Coliseum is pretty much empty for home games. The gymnastics team sells out Stegman for every match. You can get a courtside seat for men's basketball just before tipoff. 

Georgia is getting the complete Tom Crean experience! You guys have gotta read this article on his opening presser. It is quite literally every single Tom Crean stereotype rolled into one. Enjoy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dawgnation.com/football/dawgnation/georgia-basketball-tom-crean-hired-introduced-coach/amp

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

"Gonna get me a shirt..." Good lord. It's like he watched the Indiana presser all those years ago as a brush-up. Hope he finds his happiness, but it looks like the ego that did him in is alive and well. Stopping to drink a Coke....the full Crean experience indeed.

***This is a big aspect of Crean I never liked...the car salesman. For all the interaction the family and I had with him, the car salesman is literally his Mr. Hyde to his much better Dr. Jeykkl.