Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Post Game Discussion : Duke 91 Indiana 81

Damn proud of this team even if we don't take the lead again. The difference from game one to the last few not just tonight show the changes already Archie has made with mostly the same players that Crean had sides none were more than a role player for him last year. If we continue improving this way towards the end of the year it's not crazy to say we could sneak into the tourney. The B1G is weak after the first few teams. TWO turnovers against the #1 team in the country!! Maaaaan this is awesome to see. Keep it up boys.

2 minutes ago, Bigred3588 said:

Green is our second best 3 point shooter...

Newkirk and Johnson have slightly higher 3 point shooting percentage, but Green sure puts up some forced, quick and ugly shots that have no chance.  

Grayson put that off the rim, Freddie boxing out.

Terrible call. And the over the backs are getting ridiculous.

Grayson is just a PAB. I respect his game and athleticism but his smug elitism makes me want to punch him in the nose.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Been on twitter the whole game....the NCAA is killing the game for me with the rules in place and the way the game is ref'd. I know this isn't going to be popular here but the NBA is so much easier to watch nowadays. The flow of the game is great and they know how to ref the really good players. McSwain got called for boxing out for Christ's sake. Bolden damn near jumps on Hartman's middle back for an offensive rebound and nothing is called. These refs are literally as useless as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

Damn proud of this team even if we don't take the lead again. The difference from game one to the last few not just tonight show the changes already Archie has made with mostly the same players that Crean had sides none were more than a role player for him last year. If we continue improving this way towards the end of the year it's not crazy to say we could sneak into the tourney. The B1G is weak after the first few teams. TWO turnovers against the #1 team in the country!! Maaaaan this is awesome to see. Keep it up boys.

Yep, keep protecting the ball and hit on some of those key shots.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app