Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Post Game Discussion : Duke 91 Indiana 81

Great half from our guys! Really hoping we can keep this close throughout the game, but I’m worried our scoring will fall off when they go zone. I’m not confident we can stop them on the other end. That’s not on us, Duke is just too good down there.

Duke had 2, 6'11" and another 6'9" all studs and we have been very competitive Morgan our tallest. I have enjoyed this half of ball more than any I have watched in years.

Damn straight. Talent deficit. Size deficit. Main big plays five minutes. Can’t rebound. 2 turnovers and down four at half. We need some 3’s to drop and find a way to rebound in spite of their size. Hopefully we come out strong at the start of the half and give ourselves a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Archie doubling the post has worked pretty well. Rojo on Grayson has been ok. We need to get to him quicker on inbound sets. Even if we need to switch.

Rotation and minutes made sense. Archie continues to impress. We are playing chess vs Duke and they have 3 more Queens than we do and their rooks are much bigger. It's not a level field and Archie is doing his thang.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Awful officiating. I've never seen a team get away with so many over the backs. And not only that, but they're calling them on us instead??

There is no such thing as an over the back foul. There is one called on the back though. A player can reach over a back, but cannot make contact.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app