Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Gahoosierfan

UNC NCAA Infractions Report

Quote from Roy Williams: Gee golly willikers. I told y'all, we weren't dadgum guilty. When we recruit the dickens out of a player, we tell them: You best get your flippin' hind end in class -- even if you don't have to do any goldarn school work. Shucks, this a friggin' great day to be a Tar Heel! 

2 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

Hopefully no one wonders why the FBI had to get involved with college basketball now.

Involved for very different reasons than academic fraud; sadly, the academic fraud part is solely the NCAA's job.

Just now, Stuhoo said:

Involved for very different reasons than academic fraud; sadly, the academic fraud part is solely the NCAA's job.

I think this case just proved the NCAA isn't in the business of academic fraud. As long as other students benefited as well, there's nothing they can do.

16 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Quote from Roy Williams: Gee golly willikers. I told y'all, we weren't dadgum guilty. When we recruit the dickens out of a player, we tell them: You best get your flippin' hind end in class -- even if you don't have to do any goldarn school work. Shucks, this a friggin' great day to be a Tar Heel! 

Was Roy the voice of Foghorn Leghorn?

This shouldn't be surprising folks, it's the NCAA. 

But don't worry though, we have the FBI making an embarrassment of the NCAA as we speak. They just keep hurting their perception week after week.