Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Thanks again B1G for making me have to dvr the IU game on a Friday night. Friday night is high school basketball night. Center Grove vs Lawrence Central about to tip

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

And don't forget, the B1G wants to play football on Friday nights as well.  I'm with you that Friday nights should be off-limits.

This guy has a knack for insulting the person he's interviewing.  Seems TJD was ready for this interview to be over.  Also I don't think we should feel that we have any kind of lead here (I'm not the first to note this).

This guy has a knack for insulting the person he's interviewing.  Seems TJD was ready for this interview to be over.  Also I don't think we should feel that we have any kind of lead here (I'm not the first to note this).

[/url]  

It's Josh Margolis I believe with ITH and I don't think he insults people. I do however think he is awkward in his interviews.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Baltimore Hoosier said:

Yup.. From all that I've read, his recruitment is still wide open. Not a great interviewer but how are we now panicking with TJD?

Yes it's still wide open but I think it went from us being the leader in the fall to wide open. MSU, OSU and UCLA have all made great strides with him. In the fall he was coming down every weekend and now he hasn't been down to a game this season I don't believe. 

Sometimes being an early leader for a recruit is not such a good thing. Kids are always infatuated with the new shiny thing and I'm sure flattered by the attention of high profile coaches. It's a long process and it won't be over until he signs his letter. The one thing I'm confident in now, as opposed to the past, is that CAM has a plan and we will get what we need.

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Yes it's still wide open but I think it went from us being the leader in the fall to wide open. MSU, OSU and UCLA have all made great strides with him. In the fall he was coming down every weekend and now he hasn't been down to a game this season I don't believe. 

I believe he was in attendance to see us get beat down by Fort Wayne

Center Grove defeated North Central 78-67.  Big night for TJD - 30 pts., 10 reb., 6 assts.  He was 9-14 from the field and 12-15 FT's.

It took him a while to get going. He looked like he was playing sick. I wouldn’t of guessed 30 while watching. I thought it was around 20. A sneaky 30.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app