Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

goonaha

(2019) PF Matthew Hurt to Duke

UNC, Kansas, and Duke then a distance gap then Indiana. We may get an OV but the odds are low he signs here.

Not saying you’re wrong, but Kansas always has a crowded front court and Duke could easily get commitments from Carey and/or Isaiah Stewart. Idk about UNC, but if we have a good season this hear, I don’t think it’s that out of reach

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Iugradman said:

UNC, Kansas, and Duke then a distant gap then Indiana. We may get an OV but the odds are low he signs here.

His comments about IU were as positive as anyone's and were actually more specific, like he's visualized it.

Cody and Noah didn't need pUKE, pUKe, UNCheat, or any of the others to be lottery picks.

Well, im sticking with my bold prediction. He is going to don the stripes

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would love to be this optimistic but I just can’t get on board with the idea of him coming to IU. Too many high, high major programs are making him a priority. Maybe in three years after we’ve been to a couple Elite 8s and a Final Four we can play on the same field as these other programs but for now I think he goes elsewhere. Hope I’m wrong.

On 7/27/2018 at 2:43 PM, Hardwood83 said:

Duke, Kentucky, UNC, Kansas and new darling Memphis.....that is swimming with some sharks. I don't expect Hurt to end up at IU, but I don't think it's crazy either. 

TJD, Hurt, Brooks and a top 100 guard? Yes, please. 

I still don’t understand the sudden Memphis draw. What’s the allure of moving to one of the worst cities in America to play for an unproven coach at a school with Memphis’ reputation? I realize he was an NBA player but these kids weren’t even alive when Penny Hardaway was relevant. I’m 30 and barely remember his good years.

For Indiana to be in on these top players such as Hurt helps us in every way in getting better results. We will sign some of these, helps us in recruiting moving forward, and we will win a lot more games. Players of Hurts caliber can still be in the south relative and cut his parents travel in half to Tobacco Road. Those schools pillaged our state for years and now we can become the destination school. We need results on the court this year.

6 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Get some class. Attacking where a school is located because you are jealous is immature and pathetic.

Can someone please remind me how to block specific user's comments on here? I'm beyond tired of reading the garbage this dude posts on here daily. Thanks in advance.

Can someone please remind me how to block specific user's comments on here? I'm beyond tired of reading the garbage this dude posts on here daily. Thanks in advance.

Click users name. On app, click upper right three circles and select ‘ignore’