Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

who would've replaced him? Green or Curtis Jones. haha. 

Those two at least cared about defending. Blackmon consistently killed us on D by losing his man and then picking up whoever was closest, or just doing nothing. Talk about his buckets all you want, but the guy gave up more than he put in.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Bring in a great recruiter as an assistant and I think we're in business.  Given some time to reflect on it. I'm pretty excited for the future. I had my heart set on Billy D, but I was probably just caught up in the hype.  Archie is a good coach and with the right players, we'll be pretty dang good. 

Breathed such a huge sigh of relief that we can stop talking about Alford. He was the one guy we consistently talked about that I would have serious issues getting behind. The mediocre results in the tourney, the off the court stuff, the fact that we'd have so many issues getting him out if he really didn't pan out, since so many wouldn't want to because he played here. 

3 minutes ago, bigrod said:

Those two at least cared about defending. Blackmon consistently killed us on D by losing his man and then picking up whoever was closest, or just doing nothing. Talk about his buckets all you want, but the guy gave up more than he put in.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Cujo didn't do much of anything right the longer we got into the season............ I get some of the comments people make about JBJ, but Cujo over JBJ in anything? Really?