Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

26 minutes ago, uncle_t13 said:

I don't know who on here is a student and who's not, but I can tell you that hiring Bennett is a great way to alienate the student body from everything I'm hearing on campus. None of us want to watch games that end in scores comparable to girls high school games, so as much as it sucks to say, a lot of us probably just won't come if we can only expect to put up 50 points a game. Not that this has any influence on the search, I'm just saying Glass better keep an eye on how the students are going to react if he plans on having them in Assembly next year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It's a good thing his team's average more than 50 a game, huh?

There are no style points in basketball.

Where did you hear that?

I think Snow said that.  If he hated recruiting that much he could've stayed with the Magic too though.

I've read it on here a few times and pretty sure Snow said it was the reason Donovan would not be coming back to the college game anytime soon. I just searched and couldn't find anything quoting Donovan saying that. Just found that in general, most coaches in college don't like to deal with recruiting.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, ThisIsIndiana11 said:

I have and I'd rather watch a college game any day of the week.

a-freagin-men..  NBA style offense was one of the things that drove me nuts about FCTC's "weave n heave".. 4 players standing around watching 1 guy try to go one on one "gotta showcase my skillz" time and no D.  I know it's rare nowadays, but I miss watching a motion O. 

5 minutes ago, ThisIsIndiana11 said:

I have and I'd rather watch a college game any day of the week.

I like them both for the different types of basketball and players.  You watch the NBA for how absurdly good the players are and you watch college to see how not so good players come together and build winning teams.