Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Holy, we need someone to come in and rip the mic away from Fred before he can do anymore damage. What is he talking about??? Playing 8 cupcakes at home every year doesn't "devalue" AH? I think now we all see who the real problem with IU basketball is.. And he isn't the one wearing checkered shirts and drinking Diet Coke on game days. 

Ive always said he was the problem. What a pompous arrogant jerk who thinks he can decide for all what is best. Lots of little kids would have loved to have gone. However king fred said not on my watch.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Holy, we need someone to come in and rip the mic away from Fred before he can do anymore damage. What is he talking about??? Playing 8 cupcakes at home every year doesn't "devalue" AH? I think now we all see who the real problem with IU basketball is.. And he isn't the one wearing checkered shirts and drinking Diet Coke on game days. 

Well, he's the other problem.  The guy wearing checkered shirts and drinking Diet Coke is still a problem.

Kent said he didn't ask anything due to him knowing he'd get no answer.  Tom Crean is not a coach right now that IU fans are real enthusiastic about right now.  Kent said he knows OG, Bryant and JBJ are all leaving this season and the replacements leave little room for excitement.  

Thanks. Strongly believe that is coordinated. I don't care if you think you get the standard answer you would ask AND Glass had an opportunity to support on his own and did not.

7 minutes ago, weaverswonders6 said:

Glass again saying he doesn't want to paint Assembly Hall in a negative light...Doesn't want to 'de-value it'..."Assembly Hall is sacred" - Fred Glass

At this point you need to worry about reminding the national audience that Assembly Hall still exists...not about keeping its expired "value"...

That bottom picture of Painter will be just the expression he shows if Vermont upsets Purwho in round one of the. Tourney. I don't think it will happen but watch his coaching seat get real hot real fast if it does....poor little brother!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Speaking of Vermont, could Hurley be on anyone's 2nd or 3rd tier. It's possible I could him ahead of Alford. I've watched him a few times.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

He painted assembly hall in a negative light when he sold the name of it and keeps a coach who is a embarrassment on the sideline imo

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Selling the name kept Assembly Hall standing, and stopped additional metal constructs from falling from the roof, crushing us fans below.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Yeah I never thought Fred was this big a problem. All of the events that have transpired the last two days definitely makes me see that he is a problem as well. This is definitely not all on Crean

Don't you guys see Glass sent us on the road to finish off the season...  We have 2 road wins the entire year (penn st and osu who both suck).  Glass sent us on the road to make sure Crean wouldn't win and he could finally bring down the axe.