Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

10 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

He changed his tune this morning shortly before it was announced.

Oh I know.  Like I said earlier he had to cover both sides.  I didn't believe him that he knew anything last night, the same as this morning like the one guy that came here last night seemed to think.  Great recruiting follow, but he knows nothing inside of those doors at the athletic office until it breaks.  

1 minute ago, IUrocker said:

So do we have current players who transfer and want to follow Crean wherever he goes?

I fully expect some transfers but not necessarily following Crean.  A lot will depend upon the identity of the next coach.

1 minute ago, Maynard said:

Coach Bennett, Good Luck in your last several games at UVA.  Cannot wait to welcome you to Bloomington!

If Donovan isn't real or can't make up his mind soon.  I would love Bennett, think he would be amazing at IU.

1 minute ago, Alford Bailey said:

Not one bit concerned about current players. Get the hire right.

Right, Im not worried about who does or doesn't, just curious is all. Wondering if whether all they want is to play for Crean, or would love to stay at IU if we get a good hire. 

Dakich taking phone calls and he's getting his equivalent of "Dittoheads".  It's just a bunch of half-wits kissing his butt and agreeing that Steve Alford *must* be IU's next coach.  I just don't get the idea that IU needs an "IU guy" because other guys don't "get it".  What's there to get?  Any solid X and Os coach that comes here and recruits the state will be an IU guy in no time.