Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

No he’s not. He came over and made some pathetic retort after I pointed out the stupidity of Purdue’s fanbase. He is an emotional and passive aggressive troll.

Compared to others I've seen from multiple fan bases, including ours, he's pretty decent imo.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

33 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

LOL. Gotta love it.

Partly because I really thought Brohm was a heckuva a coach. Nice to see things staying about the same.

Would be curious to see Boilers reaction to this start. He’s a level headed Purdue fanatic.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I may have been duped on this one as well...we'll see.

I'm really puzzled as to why he opted for an extra-point kick after they went up by 1. It doesn't take a football savant to know you have to try and extend your lead to 3 there so a field goal doesn't beat you. I love it that they ended up losing because of that.

I'm really puzzled as to why he opted for an extra-point kick after they went up by 1. It doesn't take a football savant to know you have to try and extend your lead to 3 there so a field goal doesn't beat you. I love it that they ended up losing because of that.
They had a penalty on the td that moved them back 15 yards.

5 minutes ago, biteoftheapple said:
8 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

They had a penalty on the td that moved them back 15 yards.

Is that a new rule? I thought those penalties were usually assessed on the kickoff.

3 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Is that a new rule? I thought those penalties were usually assessed on the kickoff.

I think that's been an option for the offended team for awhile now. Most times, giving up the 15 yards on an attempt vs. having good field position for the next drive works but this time the yardage on the XP/2 pt attempt worked in E Michigan's favor.