Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
19 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

He definitely hit him with the shoulder and not the helmet...it's still targeting but the more I watch it the less dirty it seems. But I agree with everyone who said he acted like a fool on the sidelines!

 

Screenshot 2026-09-26 at 9.59.16 PM.png

We are in agreement -- I had said earlier it was shoulder to helmet.

Posted
4 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

If USC pulls the upset and beats Oregon, wouldn't they be eliminated from the playoffs with 2 losses?

I wouldn't call it much of an upset.  Anyway, the only teams left on their schedule that could move the needle are at Ohio State and home against Michigan.  So they wouldn't be able to stack much in terms of notable wins.

Posted
9 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Don't even get what the USC kid was celebrating. Granted I'm dumb

I don’t know what is in the kids heart but sometimes when you make a big hit it kind of flips a switch on in you. I assume it is an adrenaline dump or something. It could be he was all jacked up and not really thinking straight, or he could be a giant ******. 

Posted
1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Some huge results in the BIG this week.

 

PSU goes down at home.  
Washington goes down at home

USC goes down at home.

Ohio State and UCLA with big wins. 

Wow, UW lost too?

our schedule is looking a lot softer after this week. Two losses, maximum are allowed. 

Posted
20 minutes ago, Jeff Flabjohns said:

Wow, UW lost too?

our schedule is looking a lot softer after this week. Two losses, maximum are allowed. 

Yea.

So far, the conference is overall worse than expected from top to bottom.  There are a few teams playing pretty well, I'm just looking at the average.

What this means for IU is hard to tell.  I'm not sure we ever had the OOC SOS to get in with three losses.  As our SOS trends weaker, it's easier to have a good record, though it could hurt our seeding.  Too hard to know.

But, we've got such a long way to go I'll worry about that if we get to 10 wins.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Demo said:

https://trojanswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/trojans/football/2026/09/27/jen-cohen-usc-football-reduce-lincoln-riley-buyout/91970952007/
 

Interesting read on Lincoln Riley’s buyout. Remember in the not too distant past when we thought CTA’s 15mil may be prohibitive? Was positively quaint in comparison to what these deals are now. 

It’s wild.  Kinda funny Nick Saban and his pals don’t complain about the huge cost of these buyouts.  All the unsustainably complaints get directed at the players.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...