Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IndyHutch

IU Basketball: Who is leaving? Who is staying?

One thing is certain... I have NEVER seen a player like Troy Williams. You're exactly right. Some stretches he would finish everything and get fouled

Don't forget the intimidation factor-One of the B1G analysts said in his interviews with players that Troy Williams name came up the most as the player to fear in the league! That's worth a lot when your game planning.

Troy still trying to decide leads me to now believe he will come back.

It's really difficult to gauge though. He might be deciding with his family if they're okay going to Europe if he goes I drafted. There's so much stuff he could be trying to sift through. I'm not sold he will return.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

One thing is certain... I have NEVER seen a player like Troy Williams. You're exactly right. Some stretches he would finish everything and get fouled

If Troy would just take the simple shot using his God-given ability, he would be 1st Team B1G. He would also be a no-brainer in the 1st round. If he stays, I hope he cuts down on flipping the ball a

and shoot more conventional shots. If he does, he will average 18 ppg next year.

Troy is like Nuclear Energy---if you can ever harness the power----it can certainly be used for good!

I would love to see him come back as I believe he HAS improved his game every year----and can you just imagine if "GOOD TROY" showed up ALL the time?

Talk about sending fear and panic throughout the Big Ten!  I would much rather have Troy over a JUCO player.

Now the question is, will Crean actually have an offense where Byrant and Davis get the ball down low.

Our perimeter shooting is going to take a major hit this summer, we should focus less on the dribble drive offense imo.

Idk about that we still have Jbj, Rojo, Hartman, Gelon is supposed to be a shooter, look for OG to develop his jumpshot, Green is supposed to be a shooter to right? But I will still agree with you bc I don't like how much we depend on 3s. We honestly should be able to get the ball to the rim everytime down the court

Idk about that we still have Jbj, Rojo, Hartman, Gelon is supposed to be a shooter, look for OG to develop his jumpshot, Green is supposed to be a shooter to right? But I will still agree with you bc I don't like how much we depend on 3s. We honestly should be able to get the ball to the rim everytime down the court

Don't forget CuJo. Supposed to be great shooter.

Unless Williams wants to use his foreign language skills overseas and make some money, I'm not sure why he would go pro.

He would struggle to even get PT in the D-League. He needs to improve on a number of things before I can call him a NBA basketball player. Hell, he's not even projected in the mock drafts.

He should come back. As hard as it is to say, we would be better with him back. Not sure how he's been here 4 years now and still struggles with most of the same things.

If he comes back, his shot, ball handling, court vision, and IQ needs to improve. Improve those things, then maybe we can get your name into the mock drafts. He improved over the past season, but there's a reason why everyone knows about good Troy vs bad Troy

Unless Williams wants to use his foreign language skills overseas and make some money, I'm not sure why he would go pro.

He would struggle to even get PT in the D-League. He needs to improve on a number of things before I can call him a NBA basketball player. Hell, he's not even projected in the mock drafts.

He should come back. As hard as it is to say, we would be better with him back. Not sure how he's been here 4 years now and still struggles with most of the same things.

If he comes back, his shot, ball handling, court vision, and IQ needs to improve. Improve those things, then maybe we can get your name into the mock drafts. He improved over the past season, but there's a reason why everyone knows about good Troy vs bad Troy

One thing he needs to learn is not be so flat footed on defense. He's on his heels, and almost any guard can blow by him. With his athleticism, he should be that bad at defense.

He has all the potential to be a good NBA player, just really needs to understand the basics.

I think Troy is definitely gone. He'll have his degree, and probably knows his minutes could go down next year because of the emergence of OG and addition of DeRon Davis.

I don't think his minutes go down at all, especially with versitility of OG. Troy would be starting in the 3/4 spot again and likely would be our first and second scoring option on most plays.

I don't think his minutes go down at all, especially with versitility of OG. Troy would be starting in the 3/4 spot again and likely would be our first and second scoring option on most plays.

OG can conceivably play at the 4 spot, and can definitely play the 2 guard/wing