Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

1 minute ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Sounds good for IU. Actually sounds familiar to something Wilkes said.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

And Romeo has UCLA and Kansas visiting today and Wednesday. That’s eerily similar to IU visiting Wilkes after his last OV. And that didn’t turn out well for IU. I’m thinking the tables are turned on Romeo. And like you, I think it sounds good for IU with Garland

No he spoke directly to DG who said he never thought this decision would be this hard. 

Seeing as how IU was relatively late to the party, it seems he's having such difficulty because Vandy was easily the destination for awhile. Enter: Miller & Co. Hopefully he's trying to figure out how to let Vandy down easily.

Seeing as how IU was relatively late to the party, it seems he's having such difficulty because Vandy was easily the destination for awhile. Enter: Miller & Co. Hopefully he's trying to figure out how to let Vandy down easily.

Crean was all over Garland for a while. Archie is new and seems to have pushed us over the top, but the Indiana interest has been legitimate since Crean.

Crean was all over Garland for a while. Archie is new and seems to have pushed us over the top, but the Indiana interest has been legitimate since Crean.

Crean did his due diligence, so to speak. But the mutual interest is what's new. I should have just said "Archie" in place of IU in my initial statement.

Just now, HinnyHoosier said:

Crean did his due diligence, so to speak. But the mutual interest is what's new. I should have just said "Archie" in place of IU in my initial statement.

Crean couldn’t seal the deal with most top recruits. Archie is the only reason IU is in the position it is with Garland and Romeo

Not to argue, but there but was mutual interest before. Garland had visited, and we even had a few CB picks for him while Crean was here.

By iu you mean archie cause crean was all over garland

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using BtownBanners mobile app