Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

I understand the reasoning behind one school recruiting a player longer, and each recruitment is different, but how freakin' many times have we been in on a player (sometimes very early and the first offer) only to see them go to another school?

(it looks like this thread may overtake Romeo's today or tomorrow at the latest !

Just now, pumpfake said:

I understand the reasoning behind one school recruiting a player longer, and each recruitment is different, but how freakin' many times have we been in on a player (sometimes very early and the first offer) only to see them go to another school?

(it looks like this thread may overtake Romeo's today or tomorrow at the latest !

I was literally about to post the same thing about this thread surpassing Romeo’s tonight lol. Darius might commit tonight!

Really think fans should temper expectations and not "Wilkes" themselves. Vandy is the home school and has been all over Garland since day 1. Archie had to come in and play catch up late in the recruiting cycle. I'm still holding out some hope, but not getting too excited about this decision because I think there's a good chance DG picks Vandy over IU.
Garland was being recruited by Indiana long before Archie came in. Archie had to sell him on himself but not iu. I'm not tempering any expectations.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Darius Garland
Romeo Langford
DeVonte Green
Juwan Morgan
DeRon Davis

Backed up by Justin Smith, Al Durham, Clifton Moore, and Jerome Hunter
Yup...that’d be nice

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That'd be..... possibly a preseason #1 team. 

Darius Garland
Romeo Langford
DeVonte Green
Juwan Morgan
DeRon Davis

Yup...that’d be nice

Don't leave out damezi anderson

Sent from my SM-G955U using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Regardless of what happens, if Archie has us as final contenders for TWO top 15 players in 6 short months of recruiting... we're in for a treat next year and for many years to come.

This can’t be overstated. Archie is gonna land these guys in 8 months on the job. Both these guys were almost done with their junior years when Archie was hired. That’s his first class. Imagine the type of clssses when he wins at IU. Lord

15 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Darius Garland
Romeo Langford
DeVonte Green
Juwan Morgan
DeRon Davis

Yup...that’d be nice

It’s about to be reality

Do you guys actually think these recruits check out these message boards? I'm honestly curious. I would if I were a big time recruit and probably laugh hysterically everytime I did. That said it would be quite flattering to know there is this much excitement for them.....or creepy knowing there are 3,000+ comments from a bunch of dudes.....not sure which.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Darius Garland
Romeo Langford
DeVonte Green
Juwan Morgan
DeRon Davis

Yup...that’d be nice

Plus you’d have Race playing as a freshman but with a years experience of the offense and defense.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app