Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Darius Garland to Vandy

7 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

it will either be one of the greatest celebrations on this board. Probably the greatest.....or it will be doomsday. Should be fun!

I gotta go with Crean being fired as the greatest celebration... This would be up close to the top though, especially if we were to get Romeo too. 

8 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

I know it was discussed a few pages back how the coaching staff at IU and candy compared. I was talking to a guy that knows slavery single coach in vandy's staff personally and he said that they are all really weird individuals. This same guy has been to an IU practice and he said that CAM is the mini me version of RMK in practice and that he runs a better practice than Izzo does. Just I'm of curiousity does anyone know who the lead recruiter for Darius at vandy is?

Dude, something is messing with your message!!

I'm sure several of you have come across them in your Twitter stalking (what, you don't stalk? Sure you do....), but there is some interesting banter happening between IU and Vandy fans. But wait till after the game to view them, of course

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

I'm sure several of you have come across them in your Twitter stalking (what, you don't stalk? Sure you do....), but there is some interesting banter happening between IU and Vandy fans. But wait till after the game to view them, of course emoji6.png

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Oh come on man. Gotta give us a link

9 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

I've been trying to decide which is the dumbest slogan: Anchor Down or Boiler Up.

Sorry to answer a rhetorical question, but at least putting an anchor down serves a purpose. Boiler Up is something a Dick does. It almost feels like a Seinfeld bit. What would one do..to boiler up?!? Don't worry honey, everything's fine. All I have to do is boiler up.

Edit: Where's my 'purdue person' edit?