Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

16 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

True, and that’s because Rick Bozich runs their college b-ball coverage.
For that matter, anyone that doesn’t appreciate Rick and Alex Bozich doesn’t have a realistic sense of what “really good” looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I agree. I sometimes get a little aggravated Alex isn't enough of a homer for IU. Very professional. Seems to be very, very rare nowadays. 

Yup; the other board poster in question is MilehiIu - HSN's poster emeritus and a good guy. He's (by his own admission) baiting the hook, and sometimes he's done that with a end result that has stated the obvious. However; can't be bad news, so that's nice to see. 
I am far more interested in what some sage and connected BtownBanners posters will have to say about what is in store for the next eight to ten weeks!

To add more to this Stu, he has user/password over here and sometimes frequented here when I was still a mod. As soon as something was posted here he would take it back to HSN like his sources would tell him. So not sure what he knows or doesn’t. Heavy grain of salt imo. Good dude but when I was a mod with him for a few years he didn’t speak insider on the mod board. Other people would.

To add more to this Stu, he has user/password over here and sometimes frequented here when I was still a mod. As soon as something was posted here he would take it back to HSN like his sources would tell him. So not sure what he knows or doesn’t. Heavy grain of salt imo. Good dude but when I was a mod with him for a few years he didn’t speak insider on the mod board. Other people would.

He isn’t directly connected to the team but folks like sharing things with him so he knows more than most

So our friends on the KU board believe Tim Langford's comment about how Romeo announcing his decision at New Albany is not an indication that he's picking IU,  and if he doesn't pick IU that he expects the fans to support his decision, is the Langfords way of setting up IU fans to be prepared for a letdown.  

You never know. If he goes somewhere else congratulations and let's move on to worrying about the guys that are on the team.

So our friends on the KU board believe Tim Langford's comment about how Romeo announcing his decision at New Albany is not an indication that he's picking IU,  and if he doesn't pick IU that he expects the fans to support his decision, is the Langfords way of setting up IU fans to be prepared for a letdown.  

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

See, that's the problem with the KU people. They don't know the Langfords. I really don't think that they would set up the fans for a letdown. Bad for the brand.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

No it's not. He is coming to iu.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Does this include tonto?

24 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

I'd ask if Tonto heard that from his dead bird, but in fairness that is a possibility.

I'd ask if Tonto heard that from his dead bird, but in fairness that is a possibility.
Tonto musty be holding out with the big info on the self meeting and Romeo silent verbal. I wonder if Romeo gave the verbal to tonto himself.