Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

15 minutes ago, FCHoosier said:

I’m pretty sure this is just part of a series that Tipton Edits has been doing the past few weeks. Very nice interviews though that I recommend watching. The ones with Stewart and Watford have both been great to watch

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep. If we are lucky maybe we get a decision date. 

On 12/29/2018 at 3:51 PM, mdn82 said:

I was not very high on Keion early on in spite of his lofty status. Over the last summer into this year he has really taken his game to another level. I was very wrong on him.

I think getting out of Fort Wayne helped.

Jake‏Verified account @jakeweingarten

Keion Brooks to @TiptonEdits: “I don’t want to drag this out any longer, i’ll have a decision soon I just have more things to figure out and questions to ask.” Says Tom Izzo has been recruiting him the longest, “since about 7th or eighth grade he’s been recruiting me.”

Super excited to see Keion in candy stripes.

Keion is a bit of a gunner but this team will need a bucket getter.

Watched the majority of the game today. He’s otherwise a good teammate.

Announcers said everyone in the country wants him then rattled off UNC, UK, MSU etc and not Indiana. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

MaxPreps doesn’t seem to track his percentages (or at least doesn’t post them on the free site). Anyone seen enough of him to give an estimate? From what I’ve seen it seems like he has improved as a shooter; I’m just wondering how efficient he is.

Also, he’s listed anywhere from 6’6 to 6’8. Seeing him next to TJD makes me think he’s closer to 6’6 but I was curious if he has grown. Obviously he can play the 3 but I’m wondering if he’ll be able to come in and play the 2 as well. I haven’t seen much info on his ball handling abilities.

MaxPreps doesn’t seem to track his percentages (or at least doesn’t post them on the free site). Anyone seen enough of him to give an estimate? From what I’ve seen it seems like he has improved as a shooter; I’m just wondering how efficient he is.
Also, he’s listed anywhere from 6’6 to 6’8. Seeing him next to TJD makes me think he’s closer to 6’6 but I was curious if he has grown. Obviously he can play the 3 but I’m wondering if he’ll be able to come in and play the 2 as well. I haven’t seen much info on his ball handling abilities.

I’d be willing to bet we’ll see him play at the 3 most of the time but it’s not really a 3 but a second small wing. Having Smith, Hunter, and Brooks all on the wing would be fun to watch.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

I’d be willing to bet we’ll see him play at the 3 most of the time but it’s not really a 3 but a second small wing. Having Smith, Hunter, and Brooks all on the wing would be fun to watch.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Add Rob and TJD to that group. That is a group I would be very excited about on both ends of the floor. 

It’s up to his coach to put the stats on Maxpreps.

6 hours ago, ap2345 said:

It’s up to his coach to put the stats on Maxpreps.

Ahh that makes sense. I've always wondered why they were available for some players and not others. I just always figured they had beat writers that followed certain players/programs and was surprised to see that stats aren't available for La Lumiere.