Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Brooks matched up against OSU Alonzo Gaffney today and got the better of him. 25 pts and a win.

Alonzo Gaffney is very highly regarded.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Brooks got the better of him in Westfield as well last Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

On 5/4/2018 at 7:32 PM, mdn82 said:

Hey Chris, is it going to be an either or situation? TJD is a far different position. Wonder if or why we wouldn’t/couldn’t take on both?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes they will take both. I think TJD is a fall signing and Brooks is a spring. 

8 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

This spring or next spring?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BtownBanners mobile app

Can't sign until next spring unless he reclassified and that would not be good for IU if he did because we are out of scholarships. So he will be a spring signing with someone next spring because he wants to drag out the process. 

It’s pretty obvious IU wants all three of Watford, Brooks and TJD. And that’s the right way to go. Get a PG to go with those three and it’s an excellent class

If that happens it's only a matter on time before someone starts the "miller(ing)" thread since we would need someone to transfer to take in 4 players.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

If that happens it's only a matter on time before someone starts the "miller(ing)" thread since we would need someone to transfer to take in 4 players.

And if RL stays for another year (doubtful), 2 would have to transfer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

While I agree, there are a lot of "what-ifs" out there. Davis' injury, someone leaving to go pro early, and someone just transferring out. I don't want to see it but it would also be possible to have a 3 recruit class and another spot open.

After this spring and swing some highlights Keion is an intriguing prospect. He would definitely be playing as a big wing. I like the chemistry he already has with Jackson Davis. That would be a great high-low combo.

30 minutes ago, iufaninillinois said:

And if RL stays for another year (doubtful), 2 would have to transfer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don’t think Romeo staying 2 years is far fetched at all either. Could be looking at that scenario

I don’t think Romeo staying 2 years is far fetched at all either. Could be looking at that scenario

He’s already projected as a top 5 pick. It’s extremely far fetched. Just not impossible. Highly highly improbable.