Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

(2015) PF Juwan Morgan to IU

I think it's all together possible that Crean sees these guys at practice, and knows his players well enough to recognize when someone is ready for the NBA. That is how I've always viewed his over-signing.
I hope if this is the case, it's Troy or JBJ who makes the jump. We don't have anyone ready to take over after Yogi is gone, unless we add a true PG in 2015.
I also believe that between Hartman, Hoetzel, Priller and April, someone is not going to get the playing time they desire.
This is not concerning considering their skill levels. I hope one of them shocks us all.
Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

We have no schollies to offer based on what we have now. Guess your ok with Creaning the four above you mentioned since it serve your purpose of not actually having to admit what's really going on which is running players off. You view the oversigning as someone ready for the NBA. JB2 really ready? And how many does Crean want to add? Your man crush for for him has blinded you when you actually believe what he's doing is right or works. Instead of having mature players like Roth, Creek or Abell; he sends them packing where leadership would make up for his lack of coaching just like Davis. But no let's just keep adding 6 new players and never have the senior leadership. Let me ask you this #1 Crean apologist, how many seniors will we have this year? Keep talking about banners or our 2-3 zone that's gonna work this year.

We have no schollies to offer based on what we have now. Guess your ok with Creaning the four above you mentioned since it serve your purpose of not actually having to admit what's really going on which is running players off. You view the oversigning as someone ready for the NBA. JB2 really ready? And how many does Crean want to add? Your man crush for for him has blinded you when you actually believe what he's doing is right or works. Instead of having mature players like Roth, Creek or Abell; he sends them packing where leadership would make up for his lack of coaching just like Davis. But no let's just keep adding 6 new players and never have the senior leadership. Let me ask you this #1 Crean apologist, how many seniors will we have this year? Keep talking about banners or our 2-3 zone that's gonna work this year.

So you think the Morgan visit is going well?

Someone is a little grouchy

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBannersu

I can't believe I was stripped of the title for #1 Crean apologist. 

Go take a look at the average number of transfer in the NCAA per season. Educate yourself before you criticize others.

@ChronicHoosier: Can confirm both that Juwan Morgan is on campus & that campus recriprocated by putting on a smokeshow today. #WontBeForLackOfScenery

Someone asked this question:

@mjrhoosier: @jerrymeyer247 what do you think Indiana's chances are of getting Juwan Morgan?

And this response came:

@jerrymeyer247: @mjrhoosier Hoosiers have a big hill to climb in Vanderbilt

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners