Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

(2015) PF Juwan Morgan to IU

Committed 9/10/14.

Waynesville, MO (Waynesville Sr.)

Ht:  6-8  |  Wt:  220

AAU: Mokan Elite

Has an offer.

24/7

Rivals

Scout

ESPN

Video

Twitter

Phog.net ‏@PhogNet  Jun 3
Highlights: Juwan Morgan: Indiana is targeting 2015 forward Juwan Morgan.

[quote name="Stuhoo" post="70770" timestamp="1403055250"][u][b]Really nice visit recap article on Inside The Hall:[/b][/u]

[url="http://www.insidethehall.com/2014/06/17/class-2015-forward-juwan-morgan-impressed-indiana-visit/#more-39592"]http://www.insidethehall.com/2014/06/17/class-2015-forward-juwan-morgan-impressed-indiana-visit/#more-39592[/url][/quote] The idea of a combo guard and big man pair seems appealing. Something about them having an established connection, similar to Zeller and Ferrell, is exciting. Morgan is also shooting an absurd 69.2% from the field. Very interesting prospect here.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

so in an "open gym", are the recruits practicing with/against our current squad?

from ITH article - Morgan's words -

Getting a chance to play in open gym, he said, was a valuable experience because it allowed him to measure himself against talent similar to what he’ll face at the next level.

“I felt like I did pretty good for the most part,” he said. “On the rebounding, I could still get on the glass and get boards against bigger and stronger people. I do have to work on getting stronger and faster because that was like a whole other level playing with them.”

so when he says that he was able to get on the glass and get boards against bigger and stronger people. there are only a few guys bigger than Morgan (at 6-8). would worry me if a junior in HS is able to do work against our guys. or maybe that's awesome and we need to get Morgan no matter what.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

so in an "open gym", are the recruits practicing with/against our current squad?from ITH article - Morgan's words - Getting a chance to play in open gym, he said, was a valuable experience because it allowed him to measure himself against talent similar to what he’ll face at the next level.“I felt like I did pretty good for the most part,” he said. “On the rebounding, I could still get on the glass and get boards against bigger and stronger people. I do have to work on getting stronger and faster because that was like a whole other level playing with them.”so when he says that he was able to get on the glass and get boards against bigger and stronger people. there are only a few guys bigger than Morgan (at 6-8). would worry me if a junior in HS is able to do work against our guys. or maybe that's awesome and we need to get Morgan no matter what.Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Good points! I think they do pickup type games with current players. IMO, no better way for staff to truly evaluate skills than firsthand against players they know very well.

Evan Daniels @EvanDaniels  ·  8h
Washington has been loading up recently. Three four-star commitments in 2015. Just added a guy that will likely fall in the top 30 range.

Getting loaded for Washington in 2015. Jermaine Haley , a 6-7 PG, committed today. They have Marquese Chriss, a 6-6 PF, committed who could be a problem for Morgan but I can see selling it another way if I were Washington. Sorry for the middle of the road posts, just pretty unsure here.