Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

(2015) PF Juwan Morgan to IU

Well you can look at this in a few different ways.
1) Morgan really wants to commit to us soon.
2) Shake has different plans and is leaning towards another school, so Morgan moved us up because Shake wasn't going to join him on the later visit.
3) Our staff told Morgan to hurry up if he wants a spot due to the oversign cough, cough... Morgan wants to get it done and tell Shake how amazing it is here.

Well you can look at this in a few different ways.
1) Morgan really wants to commit to us soon.
2) Shake has different plans and is leaning towards another school, so Morgan moved us up because Shake wasn't going to join him on the later visit.
3) Our staff told Morgan to hurry up if he wants a spot due to the oversign cough, cough... Morgan wants to get it done and tell Shake how amazing it is here.

4) None of the above

That's pretty shallow. . Would you care to elaborate Or are you premium?

I'm just saying it doesn't have to boil down to any of those options. It can be completely unrelated to his recruitment or our staff being "evil oversigners" who contact recruits and urge them to commit ASAP. If he just moved up our visit you could look at it differently, but he has moved up dates for several other schools. I don't think any of the three things you tossed out are the case. 

I'm just saying it doesn't have to boil down to any of those options. It can be completely unrelated to his recruitment or our staff being "evil oversigners" who contact recruits and urge them to commit ASAP. If he just moved up our visit you could look at it differently, but he has moved up dates for several other schools. I don't think any of the three things you tossed out are the case. 

Could be:

4) Tired of being recruited

5) Girlfriend's birthday

6) Boyfriend's birthday

7) Grandma's cousin's uncles birthday

8) SATs

9) High school event

10) Big test

11) High School Robotics Club/Glee Club/Debate team senior trip weekend

12) Grandma's cousin's uncle's wedding to member of Robotics Club/Glee Club/Debate team

Could be:

4) Tired of being recruited

5) Girlfriend's birthday

6) Boyfriend's birthday

7) Grandma's cousin's uncles birthday

8) SATs

9) High school event

10) Big test

11) High School Robotics Club/Glee Club/Debate team senior trip weekend

12) Grandma's cousin's uncle's wedding to member of Robotics Club/Glee Club/Debate team

I knew school funding was tight, but that seems like too many clubs to combine into one.

Also, he's from Missouri so 7 and 12 would be his Grandma cousin uncle. All one person.

Man, we could actually end up with Morgan and Shake. It would actually be ok for Troy or Yogi, not both, to go to the NBA then. I don't even want to start imagining Thon being a part of our 2015 class...

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

The new Hodge Hall addition to Kelley wasn't completed last time he was here. Let him get on campus, see what IU is like with students there, and check out the new building where he will get his top ten business degree and he'll forget all about Vanderbilt :)

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Honestly I would be okay with him going to Vandy. Would a frosh Morgan get much time if any with Davis, Perea, Holt, and Hoetzel? I know Crean likes to run but we need a back to the basket big IMO.

This. I don't see why IU would sign anyone in November at this point. How does Crean explain that, honestly? It's not like we have a Zeller who is guaranteed to leave.

This. I don't see why IU would sign anyone in November at this point. How does Crean explain that, honestly? It's not like we have a Zeller who is guaranteed to leave.

I think if we sign someone, it's because Crean knows something that we don't.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners