Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) C Thomas Bryant to IU

[quote name="jurkinonthecourt" post="76686" timestamp="1407322931"]Lol you stopped being optimistic about anything a while back. The thought is mostly out there because you said it. I don't think its fair to assume an entire coaching staff would be fired with Crean, if that happened, at all.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.[/quote]

I thought they would. Maybe not strength and conditioning but a new guy I would imagine would want their guys?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria
After Syracuse this weekend, Thomas Bryant will visit Indiana 10/3 and Mizzou 10/10, per his mom.

I wasn't expecting to get a visit from Bryant since we got in pretty late on him. I am assuming these are official visits? Are these his three finalist?

Let's hope NONE of his visit priorities are based on the quality of the football teams opponent!

I was just saying that's what will be going on that weekend. And the yippee was for another visit. That's a VERY loseable game btw...

I was just saying that's what will be going on that weekend. And the yippee was for another visit. That's a VERY loseable game btw...

ok. Kinda hard to tell the intent. Unfortunately it looks like our only non-losable game might be Indiana State, but maybe only because it's already occurred.

There were rumblings that this was in the works but no real evidence of it. It's great to see IU get the visit. They still have a mountain to climb but securing the official visit is the first step. Visits can obviously switch a recruits list around.

This video is a little older than the video included on page one of this thread; however, take a look starting at the 30 second mark on the youtube & watch the physical abuse he lays on his own teammate after two consecutive blocked shots.  Too funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTJTWfYEbJI