Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Don't let the door hit you in the a$$, Teddy. This story underestimates how long he's been a national joke. For me, it started when he screwed us in the 1992 Final Four. 

https://theathletic.com/205279/2018/01/07/referee-ted-valentine-says-he-is-considering-retirement-in-wake-of-latest-controversy/

10 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Don't let the door hit you in the a$$, Teddy. This story underestimates how long he's been a national joke. For me, it started when he screwed us in the 1992 Final Four. 

https://theathletic.com/205279/2018/01/07/referee-ted-valentine-says-he-is-considering-retirement-in-wake-of-latest-controversy/

You're a better man than me.  I say good riddance and let the door hit him.

Yes because turning your back on someone when they just want you to hear them out de-escalates the situation dumb @$$. To me it seems you made a mistake and knew it. Didn’t want to own it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wow, dude was quick to play the victim card. Ive heard more than one coach happy to have TV Teddy working their game. It's fun to give a jab at Valentine for his antics in letting everyone know he's in the building. If he's really going to retire over this it kind of shows how little he is.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wow, dude was quick to play the victim card. Ive heard more than one coach happy to have TV Teddy working their game. It's fun to give a jab at Valentine for his antics in letting everyone know he's in the building. If he's really going to retire over this it kind of shows how little he is.

It’s tv Teddy. He is a mental midget that wants to be the show. Then when he is in an embarrassing way he complains. Too funny.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

OSU up 12 at half 12-0 run to end half

Did Dakich call bank? OSU looking good enough to take down #1. Will definitely need another strong half. 

OSU made a damn good hire in Holtmann. That is a well run athletics department. Hopefully we won’t come to regret passing on him.

I can almost guarentee you OSU would have traded us coaches this off season. It looks like we might both end up winners with these hirings. I hope!

Definitely impressive and with their resources I'm a little worried TBH.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

12 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I can almost guarentee you OSU would have traded us coaches this off season. It looks like we might be end up winners with these hirings. I hope!

Definitely impressive and with their resources I'm a little worried TBH.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I think both programs are in pretty good hands, and in a few years will be contending for Big Ten titles. It will be part of the league's next upcycle that will send Purdue back to around fifth/sixth place where they would normally reside when the league is strong.

Bates-Diop was the best player on the court. It’s good seeing him play like the top 30 player he was supposed to be. Awesome game for the Buckeyes to get their first tier 1 win of the year