Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Delivering every single day.    It’s been a pleasure all year enjoying every single game possible with everyone in here.   Only on a IU basketball message board can we be losing our minds over a Big Sky 2nd round tournament game.   Never change BTBanners community and can’t thank you all enough for the joining me in my hobby 

And it's only beginning!

41 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Delivering every single day.    It’s been a pleasure all year enjoying every single game possible with everyone in here.   Only on a IU basketball message board can we be losing our minds over a Big Sky 2nd round tournament game.   Never change BTBanners community and can’t thank you all enough for the joining me in my hobby 

I don’t comment in this thread as much as some but it’s a delight

39 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Been on here for over a decade under several different aliases. Never banned or removed, just forgot my passwords every few years. I have loved the community on this site, a ton of knowledge, wild takes, and the perfect amount of spice in interactions when someone posts something outrageous. BTB and IU Basketball are synonymous to me, without one the other isn't as fun. Kudos to everyone on here - proud to be a HOOSIER. @Uspshoosier is a big part of fostering a knowledgable fanbase on this site - thanks for all of your research. 

But the BEST IS YET TO COME. This place will be banana's with a deep March run and fellas Coach Woodson is gonna get us some - writing is on the wall. Hopefully see you all in Chi-town!!

Big Ten two-game sweeps this year:

• Indiana over Illinois
  • Indiana over Michigan
  • Indiana over Purdue
  • Northwestern over Indiana
  • Iowa over Indiana
  • Purdue over Minnesota
  • Purdue over Penn State
  • Purdue over Michigan State
  • Purdue over Ohio State
  • Michigan over Northwestern
  • Northwestern over Wisconsin
  • Michigan State over Nebraska
  • Michigan State over Ohio State
  • Maryland over Minnesota
  • Penn State over Illinois
  • Illinois over Wisconsin
  • Illinois over Nebraska
  • Illinois over Minnesota
  • Wisconsin over Iowa
  • Michigan over Minnesota
  • Wisconsin over Penn State
  • Rutgers over Penn State
  • Wisconsin over Minnesota
  • Nebraska over Minnesota

BTT matchup of sweeps:  Nebraska swept Minnesota, Penn State swept Illinois.

After watching a ton of Georgia HS ball since Rosemond came to Bloomington, can’t agree more with this. The depth of talent down there is mind-blowing. If KSU or Georgia St just keep the under-the-radar kids home, they’ll be tournament caliber teams year in year out. 

2 minutes ago, Demo said:

After watching a ton of Georgia HS ball since Rosemond came to Bloomington, can’t agree more with this. The depth of talent down there is mind-blowing. If KSU or Georgia St just keep the under-the-radar kids home, they’ll be tournament caliber teams year in year out. 

They are really fun to watch.   After they played at IU they were on my radar to watch as much as possible this year.     They play hard and they got some good guards.