Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Bottom five seeds set in BTT now.

10.  Penn State

11.  Nebraska

12.  Wisconsin

13.  Ohio State

14.  Minnesota

Nebraska will play Minnesota and Wisconsin will play Ohio State in the play in round.  I like the chances of Wisky not advancing past the play in round.

17 minutes ago, sweetpain said:

How do we lose to them and Nebraska sweeps them???

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

It means Indiana basketball does still have meaning!  Teams still think playing us is their super bowl!

2 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Don't know if it's been posted, but head coach Mark Adams has been suspended by Texas Tech for a racially insensitive remark to player(s), quoting a bible verse about slaves serving their masters. 

Maybe they can get Beard back. 

2 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Don't know if it's been posted, but head coach Mark Adams has been suspended by Texas Tech for a racially insensitive remark to player(s), quoting a bible verse about slaves serving their masters. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/texas-tech-suspends-mens-basketball-coach-mark-adams-after-exchange-with-player-174255007.html

Previous incident:

According to Stadium, Tech is also investigating an allegation that Adams spit on a player during a game earlier in the season. Adams, who said he had a bad cough and got saliva on a player, is accused of telling the player “I can spit on you whenever I want to." He told Stadium that he didn't remember saying that.

----------------------------------------------------

Have to say that if someone asked me if I said "I can spit on you whenever I want to", it be something I either didn't say or would remember saying.

11 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/texas-tech-suspends-mens-basketball-coach-mark-adams-after-exchange-with-player-174255007.html

Previous incident:

According to Stadium, Tech is also investigating an allegation that Adams spit on a player during a game earlier in the season. Adams, who said he had a bad cough and got saliva on a player, is accused of telling the player “I can spit on you whenever I want to." He told Stadium that he didn't remember saying that.

----------------------------------------------------

Have to say that if someone asked me if I said "I can spit on you whenever I want to", it be something I either didn't say or would remember saying.

And he’s 66 years old and has had a terrible season.

They’re likely thrilled at Tech that they may be able to fire him with cause and avoid the big buyout.