Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Justin Smith or Oral Robert’s will be in the Elite 8 

This will be a rematch from a game earlier in the year where Oral Robert’s was up 10 at half.  They ended up losing by 10 I think.   Oral Robert’s also only lost to OK St by 5 this year 

I get so upset with how coaches today on how they do an end of a game situation.  Instead of running an offense to get your player open you give the ball to one player and clear out and let one guy try to win games.  It usually leads to a bad step back 3 that has no chance of going in

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I get so upset with how coaches today on how they do an end of a game situation.  Instead of running an offense to get your player open you give the ball to one player and clear out and let one guy try to win games.  It usually leads to a bad step back 3 that has no chance of going in

It’s unreal how often bad shots are taken when  a guy dribbles the leather off the ball,  then makes a move with 3 seconds to go followed by a wild @$$ shot.

32 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Justin Smith or Oral Robert’s will be in the Elite 8 

Worth mentioning that this is actual a rematch of a game earlier this year when Oral Roberts played at Arkansas.  Oral Roberts actual led by 10 at half (40-30) before a big Arkansas second half had the Razorbacks win by 11 (87-76).  Also worth mentioning that Justin Smith had 22 points and 17 rebounds (10 offensive) that night.  

5 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Worth mentioning that this is actual a rematch of a game earlier this year when Oral Roberts played at Arkansas.  Oral Roberts actual led by 10 at half (40-30) before a big Arkansas second half had the Razorbacks win by 11 (87-76).  Also worth mentioning that Justin Smith had 22 points and 17 rebounds (10 offensive) that night.  

I mentioned it earlier 

4 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Oregon State up 15 on Oklahoma St. We could have had a Sweet 16 region with 8 vs. 12 and 10 vs. 11 if Rutgers hadn't choked earlier. 

Go BEAVERS!!!!