Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Movie Thread

24 minutes ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

It has like a 98 on Rotten Tomatoes. Planet of the Apes is getting crazy good reviews too. 

Planet of the Apes is on my to-do list this week. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. Saw that Baby Driver last week, that movie should have been talked about more. Still wanting to see 47 Meters Down, heard that was good too.

Justice League trailer looked very good. Green Lantern for sure at the end. You see a ring flying through the air in the trailer I bet we see Abin Sur respond to the invasion and get killed and the ring passes to one of the Earth Lanterns. 

My question is where is Superman in it?

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

Happy Birthday to Dave Stoller's dad. In real life, he's Paul Dooley and he's 93 today. And who can forget this classic scene from IU's own "Breaking Away"?  He was also Samantha Baker's dad in another classic flick ... 

Bon Giorno Papa!

I’m not papa, I’m your god-damned father! 

I saw Bullet Train last night, one of my new favorites!! Over the top action and violence/blood (if you liked the first Kingsmen, you’d like this). Did not take itself seriously despite an all star cast, very fun. Great soundtrack as well

33 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Welcome to Wrexham is really good.  I’m not a soccer guy but this docuseries is excellent 

Love that show. Soccer docs are really interesting because soccer fans are like college sports fans times a million in the lunacy department. Highly recommend Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix from a couple years ago. 

12 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Love that show. Soccer docs are really interesting because soccer fans are like college sports fans times a million in the lunacy department. Highly recommend Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix from a couple years ago. 

Definitely got IU basketball vibes with the community at wrexham and what the club means to them.    Finished it up earlier and the last 2 episodes are good.   I will definitely follow the team this year to see how they finish.    They already said there will be a season 2.  Having i own a football club money looks like a lot of fun 

20 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Family and I went and watched the new Super Mario movie at the theatre. Good family movie. My youngest at one point decided to stand in his seat and say, “YES!!” when Mario did something good in the movie lol. Recommend if you have kids. 

Yep great movie.  Critics were way off base 

13 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Family and I went and watched the new Super Mario movie at the theatre. Good family movie. My youngest at one point decided to stand in his seat and say, “YES!!” when Mario did something good in the movie lol. Recommend if you have kids. 

My parents on Saturday last weekend took my nephews to see it.

On 4/18/2023 at 10:32 PM, JaybobHoosier said:

Control your little snots!  ;)

Trying to get caught up on all the Marvel movies. Going through the timeline order on Disney+, and just finished watching Civil War and Black Widow. Thought those were really good. I’m halfway through Black Panther, which I also really like as well. 

Trying to get caught up on all the Marvel movies. Going through the timeline order on Disney+, and just finished watching Civil War and Black Widow. Thought those were really good. I’m halfway through Black Panther, which I also really like as well. 
Just went on a date to see Guardians 3. Did. Not. Disappoint.

And the movie was stellar as well!

Sent from my SM-G986U using BtownBanners mobile app