RoadRage Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago OK, Shanahan has lost his mind....you had the wind for 20 seconds and he runs again on 2nd and long! OliviaPope40 1 Quote
TheWatShot Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Every running play is a run straight into a pile of bodies. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Boring playcalling doesn’t work without an offense that executes perfectly. My god that’s not what we have Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago I'm calling PICK 6 right here mamasa and RaceToTheTop 1 1 Quote
str8baller Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Just now, DChoosier said: Nebraska has sold out every game since 1962 and are playing the defending champs. Doubt many secondary market tickets were available for IU fans Historically they travelled better than any team in the country. Forget trying to get tix in Lincoln. At least historically Quote
IU5355 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Our highly touted O line is getting their @sses kicked. skhoosier2, DChoosier and pumpfake 3 Quote
JSHoosier Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago So now we're 3rd and long going into the wind, great Quote
DChoosier Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Just now, IU5355 said: Our highly touted O line is getting their @sses kicked. Neither LOS has played the way I expected. Quote
KingPG21 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Its obvious to everyone besides Shanahan that our interior blocking is absolute garbo skhoosier2 1 Quote
BBTB Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 1 minute ago, DChoosier said: Nebraska has sold out every game since 1962 and are playing the defending champs. Doubt many secondary market tickets were available for IU fans So was it not true when I heard that they had charted a few planes for the trip ?I heard that on one the podcasts ,I knew they did this for the Rose Bowl .So assumed that meant more than a few people going ,Anyway I don't know I just know I also heard this QB was not as good as Chiles but I guess those people were wrong .So I am sure we now drop even further down the polls I mean if we drop when we win if we lose we are what looking high teens ? Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago se we gained 4 yards lost 1 yard on that exchange of possessions Quote
Brass Cannon Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Oh my god. Dumb playcall after dumb playcall. Gutless pathetic football Quote
BtownStrength Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Big punt from Gowers into the wind. str8baller 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago Defense has to make a play Shanahan is asking Rhule what he would like us to run Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.