Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So great  what I heard from everyone about playing from behind I guess they get there wish  ,we are now behind  for the first time since the Big Ten  Title  . I guess all  people who hate us are now happy .

 

Posted
1 minute ago, Zachetology said:

The defense can't stop a mobile quarterback. 

And it appears we are not great at tackling. So many missed tackles on that drive. Hoping our offense goes right down the field dominantly and scores. 

Posted
1 minute ago, DChoosier said:

I have given up on holding calls and just assume it happens every play.

It probably does, but this was so obvious, the WR was pulling on our DB's arm right in front of the ref, they usually call those!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...