Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Same.  First two play calls made it seem like that was the plan. 

The Marsh route did too. Get it to a 4th and much shorter. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, skhoosier2 said:

Daley and Wyatt have really made their presence felt tonight. Going to be tough if we lose them on appeal. 

Their court case could be a difference maker (a big difference) if we are in the playoffs.

In a “trench vs trench” battle vs good playoff teams we need those guys (I say that knowing we are quite good without them but…….)

Posted
5 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

Their court case could be a difference maker (a big difference) if we are in the playoffs.

In a “trench vs trench” battle vs good playoff teams we need those guys (I say that knowing we are quite good without them but…….)

Pretty sure there’s a 10/8 date coming up for some decision. Whether that’s the trial judge or appellate I’m unsure. I expect this to go to appellate court and a decision likely before OSU. Will be big if they lose on appeal like has been happening the last few days. We are definitely stronger with them. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Personally I'm not in love with some of the decision making. Kicking field goals on the four yard line, not calling timeouts after forcing 3rd and 15

I think he was giving Rad a chance to make up for that XP and get back on track.

But the kid said, "Nah."

Posted
4 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Gotta punch it in there, leaving too many points on the field.

Turbo will play on Sundays. Hoover has been good but not great, really needs to clean some things up.

Agreed. Still having some accuracy issues. Again unsure how good Nebraska D is but against OSU he can’t make those mistakes. 

Posted

I hope I am right. Feels like our play calling has been holding back a bit all year, just relying on our dudes to just be better. Like there is some stuff we haven't seen this year. Hoover can clearly run, and is willing to. but we haven't run like anything specifically designed that way. Other things too. Again hope I'm right 

Posted
11 minutes ago, hoosierdogg said:

No flags thrown in that first half.  How rare is that...

Rutgers was offsides on the PAT after our first touchdown but we declined it. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...