Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

We can’t sleep walk through these early conference games so hopefully they start rounding into form. Northwestern will be better than WKU. Nebraska will be a tough place to play. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

I know it sucks, but better to have the wake up call now rather than later. 

Don't really buy into wake up calls. See Oregon

6 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

I know it sucks, but better to have the wake up call now rather than later. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Why is Beebe getting the GL carries?

Maube get him his first TD of the year? Has had 2 called back, tho first shouldn't have been

Posted
6 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

I fully expect a much better second half!

I fully expected a much better first half.  WKU's backfield movement and their QB jinking through the line and around...stunned the Hoosier defense.  And our backing off on pass defensive secondary all seemed slack in the first quarter.  Is IU doing the tighten up?  (Archie Bell and the Drells)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...