Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I don’t LOVE the Lindsay, Mustaf, Harris grouping.  

I like what Mustaf can offer defensively and from a versatility perspective.  

I wish whatever we spent on Lindsay/Harris was for a proven SG guy.  

But I’m curious if we can find the untapped potential in Harris.  Curious if Moody jumps him early. 

I don't love them either, but like Mustaf and Lindsay well enough. 

Lindsay will probably be our best shooter IMO and agree Mustaf will be a good defender + I like his ability to touch the paint / get "downhill" and score. A little curious how Lindsay will do in the Big Ten but also pretty easy to see him being successful in his role.

I'm rooting for all the kids of course, but I'd hope to see Moody jump Harris come conference season and think that'd probably be best for the long term.

Harris is going to play a role on this team, just a question of how much. Lindsay/Mustaf and the freshmen won't make it easy for him, so he will have to earn however much time he gets. IMO his defense will make it tough to keep him on the floor but if he becomes an efficient 3 point shooter he will get a lot more run than he did at Duke.

I'd love nothing more than for Darren Harris to prove I'm just an idiot on a message board and be a breakout player though, lol

Posted
1 hour ago, Home Jersey said:

I don't love them either, but like Mustaf and Lindsay well enough. 

Lindsay will probably be our best shooter IMO and agree Mustaf will be a good defender + I like his ability to touch the paint / get "downhill" and score. A little curious how Lindsay will do in the Big Ten but also pretty easy to see him being successful in his role.

I'm rooting for all the kids of course, but I'd hope to see Moody jump Harris come conference season and think that'd probably be best for the long term.

Harris is going to play a role on this team, just a question of how much. Lindsay/Mustaf and the freshmen won't make it easy for him, so he will have to earn however much time he gets. IMO his defense will make it tough to keep him on the floor but if he becomes an efficient 3 point shooter he will get a lot more run than he did at Duke.

I'd love nothing more than for Darren Harris to prove I'm just an idiot on a message board and be a breakout player though, lol

We're all idjits here

Supernatural CAL - Week 6 - Psychedelic Doilies

Posted
19 minutes ago, mike vannice said:

ok, I have to ask classes start August 24th. Where the heck is Clemens Sokolov? Do we need to file a missing persons report? Is he actually coming?

Not an answer on Sokolov, but this article gives a pretty good summary on why there's a hold up with international basketball players reporting: https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/7478140/2026/07/30/college-basketball-ncaa-international/

Posted
12 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

 

Things are about to get spicy. Kid’s gonna pull the whole Jimmy Butler/T-Wolves “You can’t win without me!” and beat the white jerseys with the walk ons in his 1st practice. 
Ok, maybe his 2nd practice. 

  • 1 month later...
Posted
8 minutes ago, 68Hoosier said:

With all the news on the NCAA new rules and such, can anyone confirm if Alexis is practicing with the team?

Yes.  Even for the short period of time he was ineligible to play in games, he was still able to workout/practice with the team.

Technically I think practice is about to start and before that it's all workouts.  But, point is he's been with the team.

Posted
2 hours ago, Pagoda said:

Yes.  Even for the short period of time he was ineligible to play in games, he was still able to workout/practice with the team.

Technically I think practice is about to start and before that it's all workouts.  But, point is he's been with the team.

Practice has officially started and you are correct that Sam has been involved with the team throughout this fiasco.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...