Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Good to hear that Rourke's injury is doing better than initially thought, and just a heads up, everyone's favorite former player/coach just posted a video questioning whether or not TJ is grown up enough to beat Washington this weekend. Since you know TJ likes to make those Ticky Tocky, insta-flam, dang videos. Jesus I have never seen someone try so hard to alienate himself from the fan base. 

32 minutes ago, Certified Sunshine Pumper said:

Could that have been to removed the rest of the nail? 

If he's truly on track to be back for MSU, I'd think that's it. I think "surgery" can cover a pretty wide area, but I can't imagine gripping a football with a newly-repaired thumb whether it be pins or from a dislocation or whatever.

41 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

"Had surgery yesterday" and "could be back next week" is a wild combo, but let's do it!

One thing for sure - that eliminates broken/fractured thumb. So worst case scenario is officially avoided!

This kind of 'injury without it ending up as worst-case scenario" is so 'un-IU Football-like'.

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

If he's truly on track to be back for MSU, I'd think that's it. I think "surgery" can cover a pretty wide area, but I can't imagine gripping a football with a newly-repaired thumb whether it be pins or from a dislocation or whatever.

completely agree

I would think that's similar to an in-grown toe nail. Something like that.